Comments on Gator's Tavern Post a Comment
Stopped for the first time in the winter of 2006, have been a regular ever since. I was surprised how clean the place is and how friendly the employees are. Truly unique in this day and age. Happy hours are always a blast, see many familiar faces from around town enjoying each other's company while tipping back a couple of cold ones. This place is awesome! I encourage anyone who hasn't been there to stop and judge for yourself....you won't be disappointed.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-07-15 00:00:00

I was in last Friday night (01-24-2006) with some friends that go to Gator's all the time and had the pizza for the first time. Just the BEST PIZZA IN CORTLAND, CENTRAL NEW YORK!!!!! My first visit and there will be many many many many more. A must stop in and see kinda place....
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-31 00:00:00

Gator's is really a great place to hang out. Even though they are pretty new to the area, they are always busy. The bartenders are all hot, and not to mention, well trained. I rarely have to wait for a drink. They seem to have the same crowd that always hangs out there but they all seem really nice. I have never seen a bar fight there or anyone get thrown out for being too rowdy because it's not that kind of place.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-31 00:00:00

I went to the Gator's 2nd anual Chowder Cook-Off, what a great time. I ate 18 diffrent kinds of chowder and I feel for the judges, they had to chose one to win, they all were good. I think two of the judges were tipping "the old drinky" before the judging. Also had two fine bartenders working that did a great job keeping up with the large number of people there. What a fun bar with fun things all the time. Everyone must stop in.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-21 00:00:00

I had my first visit to Gators in February of 2005, it was a Saturday. Something was going on at the other bar, the one next to Gators, I think it was Paddy's Pub, looked like a large party at the Pub. While at Gators several people were in and out from the Pub's party and everyone was great. Talked to more people that day than I have ever I think and everyone was great. There was a large group that hung out at Gators that day and they to were lots of fun to talk to. The bartender was a realy nice girl (woman) I don't think much over the age of 21. I think her name was Shannon, very nice to talk to and funny. She realy knew how to keep the drinks full and the talking going. I have to say that Gators was a great place to stop, I will be stopping back again and again. Thanks
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-18 00:00:00

What a bar, had a great time my first time there and have been back over and over. The bartenders, 10's I say. If you want to watch sports, this is the bar, it has 5 TV's in the bar area. If you happen to be a Florida Gator fan, you have found a new home in New York
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-14 00:00:00

I have had the best time at Gator's, I think everyone should stop and see the place. The bartenders are what keeps me coming back again and again.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-14 00:00:00

Gator's is awesome. Probably the cleanest bar in the area with the hottest bartenders! Great people and even better customer service, I have found my new drinking hole.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-12 00:00:00