Comments on Crazy Horse Saloon Post a Comment
The music relaly sucks - but hte ppl are pretty nice - I would give it a 3 out of 5.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-04-21 00:00:00

The Horse on Tuesdays is STUDIO 92. The cheapest place in town for drinks. It's kinda like a Hip Hop College party, if that's your kick. Anyway, it's packed with college kids every Tue. Wednesdays are Country/Rock with crowds of cowboys. Thursdays no cover & $1 off all drinks (cool), it's all request music & karaoke. the weekends have a deverse age group 30-40+ crowd & they have twice the amount of custumers as any oyher bar in town. they open at 8:00 pm, But it doesn't get busy until about 10:30 pm.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-21 00:00:00

Crazy Horse has the hottest girls. I drive from Reno with my Buddies just about every weekend we can to come to Chico to party. Wish we had a Crazy Horse in Reno area. Chicoans are damm lucky!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-21 00:00:00

I met the most wonderful, beutiful woman at the horse. Last weekend I proposed to her on stage at horse. she said yes!!!!!!! The Crazy Horse is a safe place to meet people. It's like walking in to that sea everyone talks about. But my fishin days are over. We both like to dance at the Horse so we'll see ya all there!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-21 00:00:00

Big place, clean place, nice people, best time my friends and I had in years.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-21 00:00:00

We need a Crazy Horse Saloon in Sacramento. Worth the Drive to Chico though. Cheapest place to stay is the Vagabon Inn. Within waliking distance to the Crazy Horse and it's right next to an all night diner.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-21 00:00:00

Mechanical Bull looks just like a real bull. My friends all make bets on who can ride it on the highest setting & stay on the longest. loser buys the next round. I usaully lose cause I suck at it. But, it's a blast!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-21 00:00:00

Big wood dance floor w/great sound system & light effects. Best D.J.'s that play music you don't hear at other bars. Rate = A+
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-21 00:00:00

You left out the Mechanical Bull! Crazy Horse Has an awsome Mechanical Bull. This is by far the best bar / Nightclub in Northern California. Hands Down!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-19 00:00:00

The Horse is where everyone is at. If you look around town you will always find the biggest crowd of people at the Horse. They just don't hold their line (to look busy) like other bars do!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-19 00:00:00

It is one of the best bars in Chico. The staff is great, but the prices could be better. There is always a cover charge to get in the door. Everyone in Chico or around the area should give it a try.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-04-26 00:00:00

I am a regular at the Crazy Horse Saloon...only because I know people that work there. There is almost always a cover charge, drink specials are few and far between, and the setup could use some help. But they do have a very cool staff, and one of the very few dance floors in town. I like it there because it is the biggest bar in Chico...but they need to work on their prices and the quality of their drinks.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-02-10 00:00:00