Comments on Big Al's Post a Comment
Cover price is ok. Most of the girls have great bodies. They are a little pushy though, not much talk besides asking for money straight up. Every time I have been there both stages are going.
Posted by jew02 Send jew02 a private message Leave a public comment for jew02 2007-01-06 02:53:30

This used to be one of the best strip clubs in the country, but since it changed management several years back, it has really gone downhill. The girls aren't friendly, they sit with boyfriends and don't circulate, there's only one show at a time, the number of girls out on the floor is minimal, and the quality overal has dropped drastically. It's really too bad.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-08-04 00:00:00

Even if you frequent adult clubs regularly with your female friends/significant others Big Al's is the only place they seem to not appreciate female patrons. We weren't there more than 5 minutes and one of the girls was flipping off my fiance and raising a racus to the management. After approaching the managers myself was I pretty much told they didn't care. So we took our money across the street.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-05-18 00:00:00

i wanna strip for big al's 18/f/il
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-15 00:00:00

while big als has an average atmosphere, it's dancers leave MORE than something to be desired. While the dancers are attractive, htey have poor personalties as entertainers. I heard many of the dancers complaining of cheap customers and quickly moving from customer to customer. The dancers don't want to work to get a private dance and they rapidly skip around instead of spending ten mintes or so with a customer and hten asking for a private dance.I have been a patron of big al's about 5 times in the last year and it's doubtful I'll return.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-24 00:00:00

Bar was nice. Girls were skinny and very flat chested and would not visit with patrons in the audience. While onstage they danced for a guy and QUICKLY asked for money (within 5 SECONDS) so they could move on to the next guy (but it wasn't that busy), then were overheard complaining about how lousy their tips were while they were getting offstage. I also overheard them in (the girls) bathroom complaining about other strippers at the club. MC was degrading women regarding an upcoming marriage (current stag party) while there were girls in the audience. This is a NO TOUCH club including private dances (sit on your hands, guys) and rarely did the girl's bottoms come off while they were on stage. We're going back to PT's in St. Louis!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-06-15 00:00:00

While the bar and ladies are nice, be polite and courteous to any local peoria authority figure or big al's bouncer. I got tossed in the brink for trying to ask a question.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-04-19 00:00:00

I have been to Big Al's and it was and always is a great time!!!There are a lot of girls that dance there! Many to choose from for your dances!! I thought that lately the club looks even more sophisticated and the atmosphere and music are great! Ive been to plenty of clubs, by far big al's rocks!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-28 00:00:00

I went to Big Al's with my friends in Peoria. We (my husband and I) are from Louisiana, let me tell you we had a blast! I sat on my friends husbands lap to give a dancer a dollar from my mouth and she called me on stage and rubbed her body up and down mine then took the dollar from my mouth with her umm BOOBIES! Such a blast!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-06-24 00:00:00