Comments on L.A.'s Studio 54 Post a Comment
Not to promote or condone racism but this bar is like pretty much all the bars in Lethbridge.On my trip down there they would not allow me to enter in any bar due to the fact that had my Indian Staus card which is recognized by the Canadian government as a valid identificaton card. So in hindsight I could get in and out of the country with this card, any establishment on the Las vegas Strip, any bar in Calgary or Edmonton but not into a bar in little Hicktown Alberta.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-15 00:00:00

I arrived at this bar in march of 2005 for my spring break. The atmosphere is a little odd at first but when the night picks up this bar is great. The bartenders are friendly compared to the other Bars in lethbridge. Im going back in 2006
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-28 00:00:00

54 i would have to rate my 2nd it was a lot cleaner than roadhouse(yeas roady is very gross and dirty... like you don't even wanna touch the taps to wash your hands in the bathroom and way to packed to move, broken beer bottles on the ground ... if they still sell bottles i heard they switched it over to cans (how trashy) and too many whore for my liking.)but the reason why i rate 54 2nd is cuz the staff wasn't at all kind to us as we were to them (leaving a 35$ tip and i didn't even get a smile all i got was a glare?)
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-22 00:00:00

Karaokee is no longer on Sundays, we offer $7 hiball jugs. Keep an eye out for our new web site....scheduled to be up by the end of feb or beginning of march.... Every thursday is Flava night...raggae tunes + loads of people = slammin good time
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-20 00:00:00

It was my first time at studio 54, I had a blasT, I think this got to be my favorate bar in lethbridge
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-14 00:00:00

Nice review. Not quite accurate but nice. It needs to be updated too. I am a waitress there, have been for 4 months. As for the 4 bars?? Uh, Studio 54 actually has a beer tub, shooter bar and one main bar with 2 tills. Free pool every tuesday and sunday, along with Karaokee on sundays, and different events every weekend. We offer cash prizes of $75 for first, and a gift certificate of '54' bucks for second. So try out your talent every sunday at 9:00pm. The female dj was actually just a patron who was volunteering until we could find a regular dj. We now have two...dj toxic and Dallen. The waitresses have been replaced, so we're more friendly and cheery. We also have the best trained bouncers in town, so you know your're safe, unless you started it, of course. On December 18th, we are doing the draw for the Polaris Ski-doo, so come on in on the weekends and get your name in to qualify for the big day. There's about 400 people expected to come, based on replys, so come early so you don't have to stand in a line up. As far as the best bar in town.......we like to think so.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-01 00:00:00

try the Corner Pocket billiards lounge at 241 stafford drive north july 2 there is a band called the Chevelles and every Saturday there is name that tune which is very fun if you like music
Posted by bradsas Send bradsas a private message Leave a public comment for bradsas 2004-06-26 00:00:00

Studio 54 now has a HOT chick DJ... she is very diverse and will play rap, metal , r&b, hip hop...you name it she wqill play it. i was down there on the weekend and i swamped her with requaests and she played evryone of them!!! she is very nice and very attractive as well..so go down and check her out..it is worth your time
Posted by Anonymous 2004-05-18 00:00:00

The review you did on 54 was kick ass and tottally true. it is by far the best bar in lethbidge. its sure as hell beats the roadwhore and spin comeon now people whay anyone would go ther is beyond me. but hands down 54 kicks hard core ass.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-02-03 00:00:00