Comments on J. W. Forrester's Post a Comment
Damn! I bet the Ole Miss fan was a guy too! Anyway, is moonshine available at this establishment? The one great thing to come out of the south sure is hard to find!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-06-24 00:00:00

I went there for the Auburn game last year and it sucked. Some drunkass Auburn student was fucking an Ole Miss fan in the ass right there in the middle of the bar! Everybody just acted like nothing was strange. Those damn Southerners are some fucked up people!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-03 00:00:00

Bill...reading text is a skill you must learn. I never said everyone in Mississippi is a redneck. Many white residents of Mississippi are dumb crackers dominated by rednecks. The other half of the state is black. Though except for the sports teams black students are probably rare at Ole Miss. Broadcast Communications!?! Ha..ha..that Mississippi accent will keep you from broadcasting anyhwere except Tupelo. (As if you actually were accepted to a university anywhere.) Does this bar sell moonshine?
Posted by Anonymous 2005-08-21 00:00:00

Just answer the question. Does this bar sell moonshine? Nobody wants to "out drink the redneck girl!" The point is Ole Miss is like a community college. The crackers and rednecks that go there could not get in to a state school in the midwest. It's not your fault you're dumb. That's just the way it is. Call me (312) 588-2300
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-01 00:00:00

First off, not everyone in Mississippi is a redneck. Second off, there are rednecks everywhere. One more thing, I was accepted to a state college in the midwest, the Broadcast Journalism program at Mizzou. So as you pull your foot out of your mouth shove your thumb in the other end.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-01 00:00:00

Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-01 00:00:00

Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-01 00:00:00

This was a frat rat bar that got shut down for letting under age people drink. One of their underage patrons got wasted in there and killed some one in a car wreck so it is now shut down.. OLE MISS SUCKS ASS, I WENT THERE... ROLL FUCKING TIDE!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-10-26 00:00:00

Never been to the bar- but to proud yankee- kiss my mississippi redneck ass!!! I can tell you this- we may be rednecks -but who the hell said that was bad thing??? I can promise you this- there is no way that you can outdrink this redneck girl!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-05-18 00:00:00

SHEEET! I'm in Mississippi! HEEEEEELLLPPPP!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-04-20 00:00:00

"Hey Eli, nice job on Saturday!" Now everyone at J.W. Forrester's say it together.."OVER ATED!" Much like this bar.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-07 00:00:00

A degree from Ole Miss carries the same prestige as a GED in the more civilized parts of the U.S. Any of you crackers or rednecks know if this bar sells moonshine?
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-10 00:00:00