Comments on Neon Cactus Post a Comment
I started out as a patron, but the staff was rude, the bouncers are on a power trip, big deal about the place.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-10-26 00:00:00

欢迎来杭州旅游,我们为您的杭州旅游提供全程服务,西湖杭州旅游。
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-02 00:00:00

香港六合彩公司是目前权威的香港六合彩信息网站。六合彩公司提供各期金太阳报及新的六合彩公司信息资讯。本站为香港六合彩官方网站,现在出现了很多冒充我们香港六合彩的网站,请彩民注意!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-11 00:00:00

六合彩,白小姐透码中心,香港六合曾道人,香港六合彩总公司。
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-26 00:00:00

Mmmmmmmm! Met Dana Lynn Lank from Fowler Indiana. What a hottie! Suck the life out of her in the parking lot in the pouring rain. Then? You guessed it. A natural blonde too!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-06-25 00:00:00

This bar is full of barbarians...The security guys put me out because they thought I was drunk...Then I told them to call the police who tested the alchool level in my blood and it was below the average limit. Anyway, it is still prohibited to me to enter this bar. I won't be back anymore guys, don't worry, I was consuming though...IT's bad for your business...And I can't even complain about it, the police told me I couldn't complain about it as long as I accept their rules at the entry....No one cares about your fuckin' bar guys, there are other places around, I don't need Neon Cactus to be happy.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-05 00:00:00

I agree with you Alex, they suck....One of the bartenders insulted myu girlfriend...They are just not being friendly....And I won't go there anymore....Fuck Neon Cactus!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-05 00:00:00

The neon is a place to go when you want to meet people, you need cheering up, or just want to go get smashed. I have made many friends there and I like the aatmosphere, it is laid back and if you want to meet single people it is the place to go. I just have to say, The Neon Cactus is one of the most hottest joints around.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-12-30 00:00:00

LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, I LIKE IT ALREADY! IN TERRE HAUTE THEY THINK ALL LOCAL BANDS ARE CRAPPY ,WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS. I YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME READ THE COMMENT ABOUT CHARLIES IN TERRE HAUTE
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-07 00:00:00