Comments on Mojito Post a Comment
WE HAVE 1 EVERY PLACE WE VISIT! ANY RESTAURANT, CLUB, YOU NAME IT, WE ORDER IT!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-07-16 00:00:00

be sure to also muddle the lime quarters with fresh spearmint to make the drink zing.....oh yeah baby, that's how I like it!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-07-04 00:00:00

OK, maybe I should read directions before making the drink! I read the ingreadients as we were getting ready to go for groceries. I couldn't fine "Lime Juice" (duh), so I bought Lime Ade. When we got home, I mixed a shot of Rum, a shot of Lime Ade and filled the glass with ice and Soda Water. It was excellent! Can't wait to try it the "real" way.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-08 00:00:00

These are really good...just a tip...instead of regular sugar, if you can find brown rock sugar use it. grind out the sugar and mint leaves at the bottom of the glass and in goes the ice and good rum.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-30 00:00:00

I love the mojitos at Rumba's in New Haven CT. They're served garnished with a 5in sliver of sugar cane. It rocks my socks.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-03 00:00:00

I just made one. I read about them in the newspaper. I think it's just haute stuffe!!!! Too bad the mint plant outside is gonna freeze this weekend (upstate NY).
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-24 00:00:00

when in miami a restaurant called "la carreta"aroun 32/8th street,has good food (inexpensive)and a vgood mojito
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-16 00:00:00

A simple drink to make, yet a complex flavour to enjoy. I'm addicted.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-14 00:00:00

can anyone suggest how to make a large batch of these beauties? I need a mojito for 20 recipe
Posted by Anonymous 2003-06-29 00:00:00

mojito's rawk. the best summertime rum drink in my book. the key here = refreshing. i suggest not using bacardi anything. ;) a better choice is Flor de Cana or mount gay.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-06-25 00:00:00

Light and refreshing, but still packs a punch. Use Bacardi Limon to add a little more citrus taste.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-06-07 00:00:00

this drink is for gays
Posted by Anonymous 2003-04-04 00:00:00

Hi, I heard that Tijuana style practices can make you pregnant? Is it true? I am tempted to attempt a try but seriously concerned with the possible consequences. The doctor requested by Lucrezia should be ale to answer my question too. Thank. Peggy from Savannah
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-07 00:00:00

I can assure you that it is not only safe but has many physical and mental benefits. This has been substantiated not only by clinical trials but also by my own experiences. Once you overcome any initial shyness it is an absolutely holistic experience. I very highly recommend it.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-07 00:00:00

Anyone can tell me if there is Mojito Tijuana Style?I'd like to know if it exist and if it does exist, I'd like to know how does it work. I have started doing it with Tequila but know I feel tempted to do it with any other drink on earth. Am I sick doctor?
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-06 00:00:00

Same concept as with tequila but use brown sugar (or honey) instead. The key is to find a beautiful girl and begin by putting the sugar on her shoulders. After a couple of drinks you can become more adventurous from where you lick off the sugar--that's when the fun begins!!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-06 00:00:00