Comments on Pina Colada #1 Post a Comment
I love your recipe...I have made it for dessert during these hot summer days....I make it virgin for the kids and my teetotal friends...thank you for posting!
Posted by Gayle Bax Send Gayle Bax a private message Leave a public comment for Gayle Bax 2011-07-17 17:51:56

im not an expert on piņa coladas, but i dont know about the ice cream, besides, on a hot sunny day, it will be better something that would not get stuck down your throat. it would be great to have variations on this drink, and right now, now that the summer is starting people will need the best
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-22 00:00:00

and getting caught in the rain... oops.... this is a great drink!! I used about half a can of coconut milk (400mL), you don't have to specifically use 4 splashes of rum, because the rum tastes good anyway, so you can just pour in to taste :)
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-28 00:00:00

Pina Coladas are very good but one thing I like to add to them is Vodka, or I sometimes will substitute the rum for vodka
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-05 00:00:00

If you are going to make a gallon of it (milk jug), then use a large can of crushed pineapples. But use goya cream of cocoa. You can use half to the whole can. It takes really great!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-19 00:00:00

If you are going to make a gallon of it (milk jug), then use a large can of crushed pineapples. But use goya cream of cocoa. You can use half to the whole can. It tastes really great!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-19 00:00:00

Hi, what size can of crushed pineapple and cream of coconut do you use? need to know the size of the can in order to know how much 1/3 of the can is. I'm having a group over 8/16, so need to know ASAP. thanks so much if you can help me. Gina
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-13 00:00:00