Comments on Shirley Temple Post a Comment
I absolutley luv shirley temples - theyre one of my fave drinks. but i went off them for a while...when i was younger, we went on holiday - i cant remember where - and i wanted a shirley temple. so the man gave me one. i started drinking it and looked in the glass, and ther were loads of black things in the bottom. i told one of the adults (i was about 7 at the time), but they sed it was nothing. i kept pestering them. near the end u could see them better (the black things) and gess wot they were...ants. disgusting! the barman, looked at the big bottle it came from, and it was infested with ants!!!! he offered me another one but i said no. i didnt have another shirley temple for years. but i still love them :D
Posted by Anonymous 2006-08-07 00:00:00

Your recipe is so good that this one time my friends ordered me 2 of them that I thought I was Ass wasted
Posted by Anonymous 2006-06-13 00:00:00

When I was 5 years old, on a check up to the Seattle Orthopedic Hospital for my heart surgery, my folks took me to a bar and I had my first Shirley Temple. I'll never forget the little umbrella! I was not the kind of kid who got to drink pop, and many folks said I looked a bit like Shirley. This Thanksgiving, I'm serving them to our family...starting a new tradition. Maybe those little kids will have a memory that lasts more than 50 years too. And YES, I got the little umbrellas.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-23 00:00:00

there is a recipe here for a shirley temple with vodka at http://www.barmeister.com/cgi-bin/drink.view.pl?drink=1061 but i wish it would be called something else. a shirley temple is a legendary non-alcoholic drink.
Posted by DyNama Send DyNama a private message Leave a public comment for DyNama 2005-10-25 00:00:00

I drink it with 7up, Cherry Juice and vodka..Some one else try it my way and see how it tastes
Posted by Anonymous 2005-08-14 00:00:00

Shirley Temples are the bomb especially with extra cherrys on top hehehehehe
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-31 00:00:00

Another way to make a Shirley Temple is to 7up, gernadine and vodka. You cant even taste the vodka, its a perfect girly drink and you can get drunk really quick with our realizing it
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-13 00:00:00

I had about ten of these drinks last night and I got wasted!! Thanks for the post.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-05-17 00:00:00