Comments on Washington Apple Post a Comment
This is the fad drink right now (along with Mojitos) but I'm not impressed. Would probably taste better with vodka or rum.
Posted by OaklandNat Send OaklandNat a private message Leave a public comment for OaklandNat 2007-01-11 03:48:52

Tey are much better when you put 2oz of Crown, 2oz of Green Apple Pucer, and 4oz of cranberry juice.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-12-05 00:00:00

Wow!!!!! I always drink beer when I go out; however, some friends talked me into trying a Washington Apple. I am totally hooked! It is now my drink of choice. I will never think apple juice in the same way!!!! A must try!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-10-21 00:00:00

My Friend and I created this drink while bartending. We called a "Crapple" after the bar we worked at "Crab Apples" We were genius before your guy were. Any who, it's still a great drink!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-09-29 00:00:00

i make this drink all the time and finally tried it myself all i can say is wow. i've also made it with absolut and also got great responses from it
Posted by Anonymous 2006-09-07 00:00:00

this shot is awesome. it will definitely hit you when you least expect it
Posted by Anonymous 2006-08-11 00:00:00

i love this drink, so do all my girls! muah!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-03-07 00:00:00

Try it with watermelon pucker instead of apple. It is called a rockstar and tastes just like a jolly rancher!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-11 00:00:00

I make quite a bit of these drinks and although I think it is great, I am not a big fan of whiskey. I decided to make this with Absolut Vodka instead and it tastes really good too. I have tried it out on some of my customers in my bar and have gotten back great results.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-27 00:00:00

I asked this bartender to suggest a drink for me to try and he said try the Wash Apple.Let me just say that is pretty much what I drink when I go out now.Let me put it in basketball terms,the three ingridients Crown,Apple puckers,and cranberry juice are like Mike Jordan,Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman they work really well together.The drink is a true champion
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-27 00:00:00

My boyfriend ordered this drink for me one night at the bar. I had never heard of it before, but now it my new favorite. After one, I felt pretty good. After two, even better. That night I was wasted by 9:30pm from drinking these.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-08 00:00:00

making it with crown is good, but if you want a really good one try making it with tuaca instead!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-07-20 00:00:00

I use watermelon pucker and Sprite along with the Cran and vodka. Mix them together and add ice, strain them into shots and try it, taste smooth to me
Posted by Anonymous 2005-07-15 00:00:00

This drink does hit you when you least expect it.. My friends and I did 6 double shots in 15 minutes. Man did this hit me hard! Awesome drink.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-06-12 00:00:00

when my friend gave me my first one he told me it was called a boston apple... what an idiot, anyways tastes great with souther comfort also. great drink to get the girls tipsy. hahah
Posted by Anonymous 2005-06-06 00:00:00

went out the other night and ordered two.... one for me and the other for friend who never had one. shot them and tasted cinnamin (yes i know i cant spell) anyway tasted great everyone should try it. would be great on chiller nights
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-17 00:00:00

This is the best drink you will ever have!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-15 00:00:00

You have to use Crown in this. Vodka or another whiskey just doesn't do it.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-29 00:00:00

I had 3 a few days ago, and I loved it, and I am not a fan of whiskey, it was delicious and it got you going.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-22 00:00:00

This is a real unbelievable drink, but man it packs a whallop and it is sweet. It is now my drink of choice, but I am a boat drink kind of drinker
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-24 00:00:00

first had it as a shot, then sipped a bigger version in a martini glass... a great tasting martini! serve up, very cold, just like biting into a crisp red apple!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-17 00:00:00

Wow! This is a great drink.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-04 00:00:00

You fools! First of all, this beverage is much tastier when using the fine liquory essence of Tuaca, rather than "crown". Second, one must add 1/3 Tuaca, 1/3 PUCKER, and then use the cranberry juice as you please...NOT the other way around, morons. As a doctor, I know this is true. Don't fuck with me... Sincerely, Dr. Reginald P.Q. Tasker
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-27 00:00:00

This shot was given to me by jeremy, and again, and again....etc. If you are a Crown Royal drinker and you love shots...this will hit you right, and become a regular for you....
Posted by Pepe Sanchez Send Pepe Sanchez a private message Leave a public comment for Pepe Sanchez 2004-07-21 00:00:00

I love this drink!
Posted by Rhonda Send Rhonda a private message Leave a public comment for Rhonda 2004-06-09 00:00:00

THIS IS A GOOD DRINK, BUT USE VODKA INSTEAD OF CROWN ROYAL REALLY GOOD
Posted by Anonymous 2004-04-15 00:00:00

I make 'em with vodka, crown royal, apple pucker, dash soda and some cran berry. Smells and tastes just like a Washinton apple!! And no complaints!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-27 00:00:00

i made this with southern comfort instead of crown, and really enjoyed it better.........super drink any way ya drink it!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-26 00:00:00

I really enjoyed this drink at a concert that I was at recently. My friend had told me of the sour apple martini but this one really had me bobbing for apples
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-14 00:00:00

i dont like the name...
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-12 00:00:00

the first time i had this at the bar i was hooked. it was sooo sweet and smooth, and i didn't feel it until i went outside. but boy did i feel it the next morning. this is deffinetly my drink of choice from now on!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-06 00:00:00

get rid of the crown and try vodka..mmm
Posted by Anonymous 2004-02-29 00:00:00

I had this drink in Vegas, it was so so. Then had it at Rock Bottom Brewery and it was so much better! my fave drink now!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-02-19 00:00:00

I'm not big into tasting the "alcohol" in my mixed drinks, so I mainly stick with botted stuff and steer away from the hard liquor. I was excited to try the Washington Apple drink but it was wayyyy too "alcohol-y" for me. I added some Sweet and Sour mix and more cranberry juice and that did the trick. A "modified" version worked for me! :)
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-30 00:00:00

I tried this drink at the exclusive "Sky Club" at Zanzibar and it was SUPER FABULOUS!! LOVED IT
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-07 00:00:00

I am really picky about my drinks but I have to say this one was definatly a pleaser... just the right mix of everything that it balances out.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-07 00:00:00

dud theirt da bomb
Posted by Anonymous 2003-12-22 00:00:00

I tried this wonderful mix last night on the rocks. Don't bother! It's truly meant to be shot. A wonderful shooter!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-11-09 00:00:00

had it for the first time last night - it was so much fun -- very easy to go down.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-11-08 00:00:00

From a shot Glass!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-11-03 00:00:00

Refreshing, yummy drink. Had two last night when dining with friends. If you like cider ... this is a winner!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-02 00:00:00

Cut the crown in half and add a little seven up and you got winner for the women...sneaks right up on them!!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-04-17 00:00:00