Comments on Jager Bomb #1 Post a Comment
For those of you who are calorie-conscious, or like me only get headaches from Red Bull, I have found that Diet Mountain Dew or any equivalent will work just as well. The flavors actually complement each other well, and it cus down on the sugar content significantly. However, if you simply HAVE to spend more money, Red Bull has a low-carb option - your choice. Cheers, mates
Posted by Varan Send Varan a private message Leave a public comment for Varan 2012-02-29 21:34:18

these are soooo good. sweet and tasty, and they make ya feel great! :)
Posted by americanagirl1979 Send americanagirl1979 a private message Leave a public comment for americanagirl1979 2007-11-01 19:38:05

I agree with the comment below, use Rockstar energy drinks, its the same thing for the same price only you get more. Buyin all that red bull adds up quick
Posted by cstate09 Send cstate09 a private message Leave a public comment for cstate09 2007-08-20 01:50:12

Two years ago when some random dude at a club handed me a Jager Bomb, I swore up and down I wouldn't drink it because I'd heard so many horror stories about it. I finally did drink the Jager Bomb, and now I'm hooked. I just have to make sure not to smell it before drinking it otherwise, I won't do it. Jager Bombs are the best!
Posted by IfxckinghateYoux Send IfxckinghateYoux a private message Leave a public comment for IfxckinghateYoux 2007-04-15 15:49:08

Its better with Monster energy you can get more for the same price and it tastes alot better
Posted by durf Send durf a private message Leave a public comment for durf 2007-01-19 14:06:49

I never was a drinker b4 i came to collegebut now...WOAH. anyway i have tried so much stuff vodka and orange juice/cranberry,hawaian punch coke and rum...all the basics but one night this guy gave me a jagar bomb and i was addicted. I love the cough syrup tasted so sometime i just take staight shots for the bottle. Anyway this is the best drink ever. Drink and be merry.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-11-13 00:00:00

My friends all know, ask me if I want one, I have the strength to turn it down. Bring one to me mixed, I'm powerless....can't turn it down....have tried, a'int happening....
Posted by Anonymous 2006-10-17 00:00:00

While I prefer jager straight...just ice cold shots...Jager Bombs are awesome. At the bar i go to, they use a pint glass, and a whole can of redbull to one shot of Jager...anyways, the person who invented jager, and the person who had the idea of mixing it with red bull...are geniuses!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-08-05 00:00:00

Rabble, rabble JAGERBOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-07-08 00:00:00

ONE HUNDRED BBs!!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-07-08 00:00:00

yup rockstar is just as good as red bull when mixed with yager i couldn't tell difference, 1.99 for 8 oz red bull same price for 16oz rockstar
Posted by Anonymous 2006-05-13 00:00:00

This is the freakin shit. It's not a party untill someone pulls out a jager bomb.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-05-07 00:00:00

Posted by Anonymous 2006-05-07 00:00:00

a lil overrated in my opinion, but I got it for free cuz this drunk bastard was buying like six of them for his buddies. I just politely asked him for one also and he's like "YEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"...it was good for a free drink tho.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-04-12 00:00:00

this is the best shooter!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-03-23 00:00:00

Bombs are the BEST! Everyone loves bombs, men, women, everyone! An awsome party drink!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-02-25 00:00:00

This is basically the best drink ever...
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-31 00:00:00

its awesome
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-17 00:00:00

Use a pint glass or highball that is big enough to cover the shot glass... A coctail glass would never be the right glass to drop a shot glass into... a coctail glass is for martinis not fratboy drinks... idiot...
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-16 00:00:00

I didn't know about jagermeister until 6 months ago and now i can't let go of it. I'll drink it in any way but jager bombs are my favorite drink right now. I can't party without them. It's like not having a party if you don't have them. People, try it also with cherry coke it's also good. God bless whoever invented jager bombs. lol.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-08 00:00:00

Jager bombs are awesome. They taste good and they do the job. You drink a few of those and you become a drunken energy bunny. HaHa! It's great. Yeah, especially of you're one of those people who get drunk and want to just pass the fuck out. It sucks for you and your friends. Two words people - Jager Bomb. It's an alcoholic anti-depresant. ;) yea.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-06 00:00:00

i just posted my opinion on Jager Bombs.. it's below this one. But i just thought of something as i was reading the other posted comments... the energy drink called Monster... can a can of that and a bottle of Vodka... take a shot of vodka and then use Monster as a chaser... holy shit people... the burn is gone! the taste is gone! it's amazing.. Magic! poof! lol... try it.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-06 00:00:00

Jager Bombs rock my world
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-23 00:00:00

Haven't tried this drnk yet but now that I've found this, I'm going to go get a fifth tomorrow..It has to be good, anything with Jager in it is. Why even mix it with something? I had a straight fifth today, love the stuff.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-11 00:00:00

I absolutely love this drink! It tastes like Sweet tarts and gives you a great buzz with no side affects. I love it!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-03 00:00:00

Just another note, I went to a pig roast in Wisconsin in July and I had 14 jager bombs that night. I was feeling very good, but I didn't get stupid or pass out or lose any conscious memory. The party was hosted by my best friend who is a bartender and knows how to make the drinks, so since I was feeling great and walking around coherent without any bad affects does that mean I'm an alcoholic? I was just curious because I've heard several people tell me that Jager bombs slip up on you when you least expect it. I had 14 that night! I was fine, LOL! Just wondering LOL!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-03 00:00:00

last night was my first bomb... amazing, i was up all night but not groggy. lotsa angry voicemails but nothing a few more wont help. <3
Posted by Anonymous 2005-08-15 00:00:00

I had one for the first time at Harrah's in Las Vegas. I couldn't stop drinking them! Very good.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-07-21 00:00:00

Why use Red Bull when it has 10 calories, no vitamin C, and is nearly the highest priced product on the market. Try using Liftoff enegy drink effervescent tablets instead. They contain no calories or sugar, only 1 carb; plus they have 100% of the RDI of vitamin C, 300% of vitamin B6, and 200% of vitamin B12. Liftoff also contains natural caffiene, Guarana, Panax Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba; which are all known to enhance mental performance, help you stay alert, reduces mental fatigue, pumps up your concentration, and helps improve shot-term memory. Visit http://www.absolutehealth.greatenergytoday.com for your free sample.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-06-24 00:00:00

Don't use the monster drink it tastes really bad. i had jager and monster one night and i thought it was horrible.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-05-23 00:00:00

These drinks are the best. However, I dont use 1/2 a can of Red Bull, I make it equal parts (1 oz. Red Bull & 1 oz. Jagermeister)
Posted by Anonymous 2005-05-06 00:00:00

I had a party last night and me and all of my friends were doin jager bombs, then my little bro came downstairs, he's 14. he did 3 bombs with us. If a 14 year old can down these it's an awesome drink.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-04-10 00:00:00

This is one of my favorite shots to end the night wtih. I have had many in one night and really paid for it the next day. I've had them made so many different ways. Where i acutally drop the shot in, or they pour it in. I love the drop shot metohod b/c you get more bang for you buck. but drink it repsoniblly
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-09 00:00:00

hi everyone! i posted this drink two years ago now and i still get emails all the time from you wonderful boozers. keep up the party and have a bomb for me tonight!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-04 00:00:00

I was introduced to the jager bomb on fat"Mardis Gras"tuesday on Beale Street in Memphis,TN by a marine on leave from baghdad.We drank several before my out of body experience took place, when i was returned back to my earthly body the next day, i still thought it was the night before.Apparently jager bombs causes memory loss & excessive cell phone calls, that was the only way that i found out i had been 2 six bars that nite. awesome drink
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-27 00:00:00

Totally awesome drink ! Only drawback was, it keeps you up all night if you drink about six or so. Not a drink for little whimps.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-30 00:00:00

use rockstar... get more for less
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-27 00:00:00

A variant of the Jager Bomb is the Nuclear Bomb: Drop a shot of RedBull in a pint of JagerMeister.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-10-05 00:00:00

One night I bought a fine bottle of jagermeister and a 6pack of thee RedBull at my local WallyWorld. Here in Wichita, Ks. we call them jagerbombs, double the shot its a raging bull. I drank the whole bottle to myself, before all my friends were off work, by the time the night was started I felt like I was in one of those clear plastic gerbal balls rolling around. My last memory before I blacked out, I was starting to piss on some girls wall at her moms house, I thought it was the toilet. Then I woke up in someones frontyard 2 in the afternoon. I laid off the yager for almost a year after that, although I had the slightest hangover from a whole bottle of yager and didn't puke, not bad.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-17 00:00:00

This drink is evil and sneeky. Has a Hubba-Bubba sweet bubblegum flavor (if memory serves!) which fools you into thinking its harmless and fun. But the bubbles pops a few hours later after bouts of insanity. Drink responsibly? Ha--anyone who drinks Jager especially with Red Bull has no intentions of being responsible! However, it can turn those with left feet into Patrick Swayze! "I had the time of my life!"
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-05 00:00:00

the jager bomb recipes you have posted are very good but me an d 1 of my freinds have been trying it oder ways like equal portions of jager and red bull or this one wich is my fav half a can of red bull and 3 oz of jager hope you try it and like it.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-07-09 00:00:00

There isn't a better shot, i practically own stock in Jager and Red Bull. If "Pimp Juice" is available in your city, I highly recommend trying this shot with it,i like it just as well,we call it a "Pimp Slap".
Posted by Anonymous 2004-06-17 00:00:00

This is great ... tastes like bazooka bubble gum!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-06-04 00:00:00

Be careful with em.... had like 10 in a few hour period.... Heard I keep hitting my head on the wall that night, I do remember how much I threw up later in the night, and how I felt in the morning. In other words, this is all I'm going to drink now on.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-05-11 00:00:00

If you can't stomach this drink then you're a damn pussy and shouldn't be drinking at all.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-27 00:00:00

I can manage it but I still cannot get past the cough syrup taste. To me it taste like medicine lol Not too bad though
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-25 00:00:00

I've been buying this drink for everybody I know. Lately, my friends and I have been having Jager Bomb Races. Just line up two or three of them and see who can finish them all first. Lots of fun.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-03 00:00:00

this is my favorite shot. i am a bartender and i got all of my customers addicted to these. they are awesome. they taste great and they get you going.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-12-27 00:00:00

My friends and i call this the raging bull . . . . cause it kicks your ass
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-03 00:00:00

just a great shot anyone else know of another shot this good that gets you this messed up?
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-29 00:00:00

Awesome drink. Even if you hate Jager with a passion (how could you?), youre guaranteed to love this drink. Good buzz and good drink.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-13 00:00:00

Jager bombs are so tasty and if you haven't had the pleasure of indulging in a black licorice buzz then take my advice and try it...you'll never look back...
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-20 00:00:00

There is no other shot I would rather do than the old jagerbomblicious.It is also a well known liquid panty remover, try it and see!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-14 00:00:00

If you want to puke everywhere and get completely trashed, do a couple of these.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-07-23 00:00:00

you are a pussy if you cant stomach this drink, you could give this to children you are babysitting to calm them down
Posted by Anonymous 2003-06-30 00:00:00

These things will cause an increase in AA membership. I went out with co-workers for drinks and introduced them to "Bombs." And down the line they all said they hated Yager. After downing one "bomb" each all of them said it was one of the best drinks they've ever tasted. Even the guy from India who doesnt drink had one and loved it!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-05-19 00:00:00

This drink tastes just like cough syrup, and can make anyone throw up their stomach contents...Horrible
Posted by Anonymous 2003-02-21 00:00:00