Comments on Adios Mother Fucker Post a Comment
I love this drink. It gets me soooo messed up and it tastes soooooo good. This is definately a must try, as long as you like fruity drinks!! This one will knock you on yur A** I promise!!! :D
Posted by Anonymous 2006-09-20 00:00:00

First off, a long island is not blue, second, a LONG ISLAND IS NOT AS GOOD AS THIS IS.Also, if it is made right, there is tequila in it. I had one the other night that messed me the heck up, but one thing, usually there is more alcohol in it than 3/4 oz. LOL. And if it was made right, it tastes hella good. As for the cola, well, yeah I have not had it with cola in it, but see every bartender makes stuff different. It is just a matter of where ya go. :)
Posted by Anonymous 2006-09-20 00:00:00

Yeah, there's definitely no cola in this. It's literally pure alcohol, or at least that's how the bartender made it in Mexico. And it was definitely more than 3/4 ounce of everything, more like 2.5-3 for each. And it's a GREAT drink. Terrible flavor, but about half-way through, you don't even taste it anymore, because the name is there for a reason ;)
Posted by Anonymous 2006-08-19 00:00:00

What's wrong with you ppl callin this a long island??? it has similar shit in it, but way different, seriously learn to drink... and it's a good motherfuckin drink!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-08-13 00:00:00

I don't love it, i LERVE it.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-08-03 00:00:00

There is no tequila in an AMF nor is there any cola...there is however a splash of 7-up or sprite...the only time there is cola in it is when the bartender fucked up and pressed the cola button by mistake.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-07-13 00:00:00

We call this a Long Island with blue shit in it where I come from (America).
Posted by Anonymous 2006-07-07 00:00:00

Just discovered this drink in Vegas this weekend. Great drink. Not as strong as the name might imply, but hard enough to get you on the highway to fun and tasty to boot. Also, to the guy below me, it's "you're" not "your" As in, "your comment was irrelevant and you're a dumbass"
Posted by Anonymous 2006-06-21 00:00:00

for whoever named this drink, its called a long island iced tea. and your not cool
Posted by Anonymous 2006-06-17 00:00:00

DRUNK BOB NO PANTS
Posted by Anonymous 2006-06-07 00:00:00

I only had one, and I made out with this guy I didn't know ALL NIGHT!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-04-30 00:00:00

This drink kicks ass!!!! I love it, I don't need too many and I get tore up, I hate when I have to buy mass amounts of drinks to get drunk, long live AMF'S
Posted by Anonymous 2006-02-23 00:00:00

best drink ever!!!! until it hits you and you have to say adios to your sobreity
Posted by Anonymous 2006-02-09 00:00:00

This drink will make you so sick!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-29 00:00:00

i can honestly say, i love this drink. if the bartender knows how to make it, you can just have one, and be good the rest of the night. so to all those who are with me... say it loud and proud... ADIOS MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-04 00:00:00

I love this drink...I had one at a club on my 21st and I wanted another. I had a total of 3 that night, and all I can say is a huge "thank you" to the person who invented this!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-18 00:00:00

I had a couple of these one night at a club and it tore me up! I passed out at the club and the next thing I knew I was at home puking the night/morning away. I think I'll be staying away from AMF's for awhile.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-08-27 00:00:00

They're not supposed to be made with a cola in them. They taste slightly like a long island iced tea because they have the same four main ingrediants as one (vodka, gin, rum and tequilla) just the "garnishes" are different. I like AMFs a lot better than long island iced teas though. They taste much better.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-15 00:00:00

I never had it with coke usually bartenders make it with a splash of pineapple juice in la... and it taste nothing like an long island...
Posted by Anonymous 2004-05-25 00:00:00

I tried this drink the other nite. It knocked me on my ass ! I had 3 of them and I dont remember the rest of the nite other then praying to the porcellin goddess all nite and all day the next day. Oh, and it tastes NOTHING like a long island, so not sure where people are getting that from. Might have some of the same ingredients, but doesnt taste a bit like one.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-05-23 00:00:00

the first time i had this drink was in vegas, and i was fucked. then i had it at a club in frisco, ad the bartender put hpnotiq instead of blue curacao. it took me an hour to finish the drink.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-04-06 00:00:00

I have never tried this drink but it's just about th same as a long island icetea.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-12-09 00:00:00

When my friend was in Vegas he got a bartender to fill up one of those Yardlong margarita containers with a huge AMF. He was so F#$%ed and now he wont drink them anymore. I still like them though! The Commish
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-03 00:00:00

I tried this for the first time in Vegas, and I tell you, it got me wasted. I guess it depends on how much alcohol the pour in the glass. mine was great. got wasted with only two glasses..
Posted by Anonymous 2003-07-24 00:00:00

DUDE THIS DRINK IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN LIT WITH BLUE CURACO, THINK OF SOME BETTER STUFF
Posted by Anonymous 2003-01-29 00:00:00