Comments on Kamikaze Post a Comment
the recipe does not even state grenadine or sweet and sour. get it straight people
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-14 00:00:00

I have never heard of it with grenadine and I am a bartender. Different cities do different things. We use sweet and sour.
Posted by OKCbartender Send OKCbartender a private message Leave a public comment for OKCbartender 2006-01-11 00:00:00

Guess what the Kamikaze is called in Japan ---- SIDE CAR or as they say side-du-car :)
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-23 00:00:00

put a splash of sprite in it to give it some fizz...makes it yummier
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-07 00:00:00

Two blonde Russian delight (shot) 1/2oz Carmel Vok 1/2oz Butterscotch shnps.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-28 00:00:00

you R WRONG BITCH A KAMAKAZI HAS GRENADINE IN IT....YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR FACTS
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-24 00:00:00

If you really like kamikazees...you'll love "Nuclear Kamikazees"...just add extra line juice and Blue Carucao... Will surely kick your ass!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-31 00:00:00

We used to drink these when i was stationed overdeas...i swear though beware it goes down easy and then it hits you a lil later like wow....awesome
Posted by Anonymous 2004-10-26 00:00:00

thanks to this genuis site me and my friends will NEVER run outa drinkin' games!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-10-13 00:00:00

Usually I take this in drink form and not shot; everyone I talk to hate this drink. I love the hell out it! It's my favorite drink- tastes fantastic and gets me where I want to go at a good rate- and with the expensive cost of drink at the Hollywood clubs- it works splendidly. Bring on six more Kamikazies!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-02-06 00:00:00

Put the lime juice in a shot glass, then have the drinker recline backwards in a chair. Pour the lime into his/her mouth, then pour the vodka & triple-sec from separate bottles. Drinker swallows as they sit up... goes down nice & smooth. UPSIDE-DOWN KAMIKAZES!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-01 00:00:00

Hey, this is really a good cocktail drink by formula, so instead of a shooter, order it in a martini glass. Classy.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-29 00:00:00

im having a pimps and hos party at my house and i was just seeing if i could get any suggestiona on drinks and things.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-07-20 00:00:00

Yes, this drink will throw you for a loop, but it tastes good, almost like grapefruit juice to me.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-05-21 00:00:00

We make these shots by the jug full. Yes they will kick you on your ass, but they taste so good. We add a little flavored(any flavor) margarita mix to it and it gives it a little more of a kick. You also have to make sure it's ICE COLD so it goes down smoother!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-05-14 00:00:00

This drink will kick your tushy. Use with caution!!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-04-13 00:00:00