Comments on Midori Sour Post a Comment
Midori Sours are AWESOME!!!! You never taste the alcohol!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-04-15 00:00:00

this is a good drink
Posted by Anonymous 2006-02-04 00:00:00

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE this drink! It's the best! Awesome flavor *as long as it's not too sour* and to kick it up a notch, i add a sprinkle of Grey Goose Vodka! You've GOTTA try it!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-17 00:00:00

It's too bad that midori-based drinks are considered "chick drinks", since the flavor is out of the ordinary and nice to add at times. However, I realize with the bright green color it's not too masculine. For a taste that is less-sweet than the Midori Sour, try a Midori Collins, basically by putting it into a highball and adding soda water.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-10 00:00:00

The first time i tried a midori sour i had to ask if it was even alcaholic. Definitely a chick drink; dont see many guys drinking it and if they are, well...Ill let you finish that sentence. Im out!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-19 00:00:00

I had this at a sushi bar. This was excellent! but when im almost finished it thats when i get sick of it if its too sour.. but the mnoment i tasted it.. it tasted like somebody took lots of crushed ice and dumped a box of green Nerds candy in it.. thats just what it tastes like.. i suggest maybe (though it might be asking to get sick.) dump Pop Rocks in it ..
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-15 00:00:00

This is an awesome drink. Quite an attention getter with its anti-freeze green color. Tastes great. I am not a drinker AT ALL but I LOOOOOOVE this drink. Kinda tough to make myself though. But practice makes perfect! ;-)
Posted by Anonymous 2004-02-06 00:00:00

Reminds me of an apple jolly rancher...a great light drink!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-04 00:00:00

I love this drink; i turned 21 not too long ago and my girl had this drink so she got me one and to this day its my favorite drink, but you'll have to drink more than 3 to get drunk.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-05-13 00:00:00

This is a great drink with a classy flare to it. Not recommended if you are looking to get drunk though.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-05-07 00:00:00