Comments on Century Club Post a Comment
I made a website for this, http://www.upowerhour.com. If anyone wants to try it out, I'd appreciate any feedback. Also, if anyone makes a really good playlist in youtube let me know and I'll add to the site as a featured playlist or something.
Posted by uPowerHour Send uPowerHour a private message Leave a public comment for uPowerHour 2010-04-06 21:46:10

We played this last weekend after two very hectic sessions the nights before. It was easy so we carried on playing and ending loosing count after about 250. Was good fun though. We had our 'Drink' man who gave the shout every min and we even had a list of songs that were a min long. Good times
Posted by fever Send fever a private message Leave a public comment for fever 2008-04-03 12:08:23

I have played this many times with different drinks and found it VERY enjoyable and entertaining. Its up there in the top ten. It's just amazing how time flies when you're getting pissed.
Posted by Batman Send Batman a private message Leave a public comment for Batman 2008-02-10 15:14:18

this is easy with beer, use mr. beam if you want a challenge
Posted by the iron liver Send the iron liver a private message Leave a public comment for the iron liver 2008-01-19 21:57:57

haha yaas im a 16 year old and manged this easily i was quite wrecked after tho still carried on drinking tho haha that just says something bout scottish ppl :P
Posted by mafooo Send mafooo a private message Leave a public comment for mafooo 2006-12-17 08:49:43

I played this last year with a bunch of people. I made it to the end, but I kept drinking afterwards. I got really sick, but only puked a little, because I didn't really eat so as to keep my stomach as empty as possible. Great game! Looking forward to playing again soon.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-09-19 00:00:00

email me and i'll send you my Century CD, what it is is 100 minutes of music (2 CDs) and it has dance/rock songs that nobody can dislike. Every minute, on the minute, there's a BEEP so you know when to drink. This ways it makes it WAY more fun to do the century
Posted by Anonymous 2006-06-01 00:00:00

Ok, so I got to the 55th minute and felt like puking...besides the fact that I was barely even buzzed. Its not a drinking competition whatsoever. Its basically a test of whose stomach can hold the most liquid/gas. If you want a real man's test, go shot for shot with hard liquor or pound back a couple bottles of wine. You kids have fun on your cheap beer.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-04-14 00:00:00

well, i just finished the ceuntury club with my buddy linus. this is the second time i've time tryed this thing and overall it was a good way to get drunk although i still have the urge to drink, so i am... i read about a canook (canadian) dying from it, i don't suggest it for the weak of liver but for anyone looking for a way to get drunk off beer quick i highly recomend it.... i couldn'y wait for a ciggarette by the time it was through, so i smoked two. i'm drunk, my girlfriend thinks i have a drinking problem. does this make sense?? ...i'm drunk, try it with 1.5 oz. glasses ,you get more out of it. p.s. linus is puking.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-04-01 00:00:00

I like this game. That in fact, I have been trying to be a member for a long time. But, I have heard diffrent rules to the game. I have been told that you cant break the P.P.P. Which is, piss, puke or pass out. I was wondering if this was true? If not please inform me. Thanks Frank-N-Beans
Posted by Anonymous 2006-02-06 00:00:00

the real century club is 100 beers in 3 days, thats the true challenge, man up
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-18 00:00:00

do that math, century club uses up 12.5 beers, if you use the single shots
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-12 00:00:00

I'm a 22 year old female and live in Brooklyn NY and i've done this about 100 times already...it's not too dificuly once you get the hang of it!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-09 00:00:00

I have done the century club a few times, but always found it hard to keep time correctly. Me and the guys in my dorm did a google search and found this app that does it for you. Pretty cool, and its freeware... check it out. http://www.thecenturianclub.com/ And yes, I did throw up a fair bit.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-29 00:00:00

Good game but it should be a shot of beer every 30 secs for an hour. brill game tho i did finsh but my god dont u get bloated!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-23 00:00:00

u guys are all wallys...freaking amateurs...we rarely drink and we are 16... we just finished it and cant feel anything...mayb new zealanders can just drink more...the bi-centenial club is a real mans club...and u arent aloud 2 piss or b sick...b the men and not american pussys
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-07 00:00:00

Okay, too many people here arguing over simple math. Typical beer is 12oz. (341ml in Canada). 100 shots is 8.3 Simple. 8.3 beer in 1 hour and 40 minutes. 1 beer every 12 minutes. Recipe for puking! Other math...2.841 beer (Canadian)= 156ml pure alcohol. For 180lb person is blood alcohol level in excess of .14 That's illegal in all states and provinces. Don't do anything stupid. I did the Century club twice. Made it the second time but it was nothing to brag about. Just a bunch of drunk morons slapping each other on the back.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-11 00:00:00

Last I checked, it was 8.3 beers in total not 10!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-02 00:00:00

Yeah good game but boring after you've done it once. try and mix it up, we changed it to 67 shots of beer 33 macca's nuggets. 2 shots 1 nugget every 3 min!! prepare to mew
Posted by Anonymous 2005-06-06 00:00:00

It's a really stupid game what's the fun of lookin at a timer and drink at every minutes. Don't need a stupid game like this to have fun or even drink 20 beers in a night
Posted by Anonymous 2005-05-28 00:00:00

Did it - barffed. Cut my arm open on a fence - got home (somehow) barffed in my parents bathroom. didn't get up for 18 hrs.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-04-30 00:00:00

ive done 3, 2 after a night of drinking (granted those 2 i yacked after about the 60th min). I Think one of my buddys attempted a double.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-23 00:00:00

Hey, i did this over the weekend, and drank one of the guys under the table. After completing it, i was able to drink 3 more tall boys, and i didn't even puke
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-11 00:00:00

Here's a fun way to try it...instead of one shot every minute, drain the timer. Take a shot, take another after 1 min, then another after 59 sec, and another after 58 sec and so on until 30 sec. After 30, count back up 31, 32, 33...etc and keep going. Yeah, I tried this, and I'm typing this from hell. Good luck. Hooplah
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-17 00:00:00

My roomates and I did this two days ago, We have done a power hour a few times but this topped the cake none of us thought we could finish it. But we did and are all now members of the century club. Maybe a Buffalo Club will be next!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-04 00:00:00

Long time Century club memeber, we do it every Sat. here with a little twist, since keeping time gets harder as you go on we make 2 CDs with 50, one minute long of our favorite songs on it. It makes it a lot more fun and easier to keep time.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-05 00:00:00

We play this game atleast 4 nights a week befor we go out. We never do single shots unless were going every 30 sec. We use double shot glasses. THis game is also called power hour. Get a Cd that changes songs every minute then it gets fun. Happy Drinking.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-10-01 00:00:00

Ok so i'm not yet officially a member of the club but hey, i'm a girl so i have a lower tolerance but when my biz frat has a century club we have a blast. This is one of my personal favorites!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-21 00:00:00

I once completed 200 shots of beer in 200 minutes. I was so completely hammered, I can't remember most of the night. That's 25 beers in just under 3 1/2 hours. Good Luck to anyone who can do this.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-06 00:00:00

eehm, a lot of people can drink 10 beers dude
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-01 00:00:00

This is a great game actually but please, I drink 10 beers in my sleep make it 2 shots a minute and we can call it a challenge.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-17 00:00:00

Just a simple math problem. it is more like 12.5 beers.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-07-21 00:00:00

I just wanted to say after completeing century club, I drank half a pitcher of beer to celebrate. After that I got a century club tattoo on my back. IT LOOKS LIKE THE cAPTAIN AMERICA SHIELD WITH 100 ON THE TOP IN BLUE.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-07-15 00:00:00

I did the century club this weekend with 4 other fraternity brothers...its not impossible and well i'm 5'6'' 150lbs so it was hard for me but i got er done, but whoa on to you when you finally stand up cause well.....it hits you ALL AT ONCE. "Eat Drink and be Merry"
Posted by Anonymous 2004-05-24 00:00:00

I just wanted to say that I am a GIRL and I am a member of the century club. So not only men can do this.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-05-06 00:00:00

This game tore me up I coulnd't even see straight after the first half hour.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-04-15 00:00:00

this game is boring, what you need to play is "shot-a-minute"...... you donty stop at 100, the rules are.....you cannot stand up..PERIOD....if you have to pee, u do it sitting in your chair, if u puke, you lose, if u stand up, you lose, if u poass out and and are not able to take your shot, you lose............ my high was 269 shots...... see if you can beat it...... btw, dont make plans for the next day cause ull be useless
Posted by Anonymous 2004-04-14 00:00:00

its actualy 12.5 beers if you do 1.5 oz shots
Posted by Anonymous 2004-04-05 00:00:00

me and about 5 people started a game and 3 of us finished. every min we would get so loud and tell everybody to drink. as we got more drunk the louder and funner it got. well its a great game and gets fun the more u get drunk. have fun and try not to get too full with food before it sucks.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-26 00:00:00

This is really not that hard.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-25 00:00:00

Just for the record, some people die of alcohol poisoning from this. Up here some guy died this winter after joining the century club. Good job guys!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-24 00:00:00

me and my buddies are thinking about doing the century club tonight, and i no it wont be easy. i read a comment on here of a guy who said he was 6'4, 260 pounds, he has nearly 100 pounds on me and he said it was tough. but im a curler and we funken give'r, so if it means drinking myself into acoma to accomplish this feet, than it will be done. shout out to THESE GUYS CURLING/DRINKING TEAM
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-11 00:00:00

I have joined the century club many times. It is harder than you would think. Next goal is to join the bi-centennial club! But what I did, was made a CD that consists of songs that are cropped at 55 seconds, and then put in 5 seconds of dead air, which we would then take a shot, works great and you get to listen to a lot of great music!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-30 00:00:00

The Century Club was easy....for some reason we ended up drinking 11 beers cause the shots must have been a bit full. Its not tough, unless you really have to pee.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-29 00:00:00

Man o man, I'm joining the century club this friday around 7 o'clock in the evening, then going to a concert thats in walking distance from where I'll be. I cannot wait, this is gonna be awesome. My friend and I are also doing that loop thing on Win Amp. Wish me luck.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-28 00:00:00

I did it, and it is alot harder then it seems. and you have to pee alot...that makes it ever harder
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-26 00:00:00

I only did this once but I finished. Something told me I would regret it the next day, and I did, but it was so much fun. Can't wait to find some more suckers to go up against.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-03 00:00:00

I created a wav file which consists of 59 seconds of silence followed by a crashing sound that I just loop in WinAmp. A few friends and I play about once a week. We start out by smoking a bucket. Last time I shotgunned a tallboy afterwards. The only bad part is work the next morning.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-12-29 00:00:00

First of all, for anyone who says that it easy, stop doing it with 1 oz. shots, do it with 1.5 oz. shots, most importantly, don't drink fag beers with 4% of alcohol, take a beer that has like 5.5% of alcohol. Nobody is allowed to puke or leave the room. Its exactly like drinking 12 beers in an hour and 40 minutes. Its not that easy trust me...
Posted by Anonymous 2003-12-26 00:00:00

I've never been more drunk off of beer in my life. It was awesome. This one girl's ears looked like fuzzy balls of flesh and I somehow managed to eat two Jumbo Jacks afterwards. It is well worth it.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-12-20 00:00:00

I've done this, also try 100 beers in four days.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-12-12 00:00:00

If you are looking for something to get you a little bit more than drunk this game will do it...I've stood above many a men who failed, and laughed in triumph! Well..I don't really remember, but that's what I bet I did.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-12-11 00:00:00

Never played the game but sounds hilarious.. I'd probably be laughing my ass off too much to drink anymore before number 70 came around.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-12-04 00:00:00

I just wanted to post a message to raise it up for the chicks! Your site says that not many men can do a century club. Last night we started out w/ 7 people and only 3 of us made it. And two of the 3 were WOMEN!!!!! We kick ass!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-11-17 00:00:00

I've done century club 3 times, and the 1.5 oz once, without bathroom or puking. I find it pretty easy, but I'm an engineer, so quite bred for it. Before I graduate, I want to do the 700 club - century club every night for a week!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-11-06 00:00:00

this game is cool but i am still sober it should be 150 minutes then it would be tuff. laters shane dog
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-31 00:00:00

I was introduced to this game by some Canadian friends now we do it every year in Surfers Paradise. We usually get about 20 starters we stick to the traditional rules - no eating, puking or leaving the room. Usually about 3 of us finish and the room is totally trashed in the morning. I'm on a winning record of 5 wins with 1 terribly embarassing loss.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-21 00:00:00

10/10/03-Five started, two finished. One joined in at 60 and finished. To all who say this game is a breeze, I'd like to see you do it in person. I'm 6'4", 260, a dialy drinker/smoker ex-bartender and still get headaches from this one.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-14 00:00:00

played and finished century club...friend had mix that they downloaded from internet which had different songs each changing every 60 seconds. It's a lot more fun, not having to watch a clock, but now i can't get find the mix to download...feel like making one, or know of where to find it?
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-03 00:00:00

this game sounds hot but is weak, ten beers, in a hour and a half. No real drinker would participate in a bitch game like that, kegasphere is a real test, down a keg in 90 minutes then you can call yuou self a man.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-26 00:00:00

We played this game with a lot of friends, but we played it till the biiter end, and you were alowed to vomit, as long as you could keep up. I was the winner with 275 min., second had 261 then 240. I was so wasted at 275 they didn't want to give me anymore beer.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-17 00:00:00

O.K. No help from anyone on the subject of timers. My own research found the Invisible clock at www.invisibleclock.com. It has many features but the one for this game is the repeating timer. Set it for one minute intervals and it goes on indefinitely. It is 45 bucks so you need some help with the "chip in".
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-14 00:00:00

I have had the liberty of playing this game and it rocks... i got up to 167. I would have gone farther but my sober friends would not let me.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-24 00:00:00

Any suggestions on an interval timer? Watching the clock is a drag. Whoever is in charge of keeping track of the time usually screws it up. Are there any timers that beep every minute?
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-16 00:00:00

mate this was unreal mind you we did it with no gear on and wernt allowed to piss,eat or anything,grat game RANDY
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-06 00:00:00

someone hear of this game while in a drunken stupor. It is not the century club, it is the CENTURION club. The name goes back to the Roman military leaders who were in command of 100 men. To be done PROPERLY, the inductee into the centurion club must either drink 1 shot a minute for a hundred minutes of his alcohol of choice (80 proof min) OR 1 4oz shot of beer every minute for 100 minutes. The defining characteristic of the centurion club is the ABSOLUTE requirement that an inductee must AT NO TIME vomit during or after the competition
Posted by Anonymous 2003-06-30 00:00:00

we do this, we call it power hour, so it only lasts for 60 shots of beer, but to make it fun, after each drink, each person must sign thier name on a sheet of paper, its really fun the next morning to see them..
Posted by Anonymous 2003-06-22 00:00:00

i'm 16 and i joined the clib last night....everyone told me that it was hard...PLEASE the only thing that was hard was stopping my friends from taking my bubba....i felt like shit this morning though but its all good
Posted by Anonymous 2003-06-08 00:00:00

me and friend did this joint like a week ago but we started after already drinking quite a bit. Wow. I puked after the 80th minute but then came back and took the 3 shots I had missed while away and finished strong. My boy finished but was quite done afterwards. All in all good times had by all. I wanna try it again this time without drinking alot before hand and see if some of my other friends can handle the challange.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-05-24 00:00:00

Just did this last night (monday night) with a buddy...hey, in college, the weekends start on monday i guess.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-04-22 00:00:00

out of 12 people only 5, my buddy and i were the only ones that didn't puke. we went out to the bar afterwards also... next step... the Millenium Club shot evey 30sec for 100 min
Posted by Anonymous 2003-04-21 00:00:00

Tried this last night, and I didn't make it past 56. If you follow the rules "1 per minute" using the bathroom is difficult. Oh and when using a 1.5oz shot...you use 12.5 cans of beer. TOO HARD!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-14 00:00:00

I had always called this the 100 Shot Club. Four of us tried it last year while watching the Auburn-Alabama football game. After 100 shots, we were all looking at each other wondereing if we should try it again. It's really not difficult, but then again we are professionals. Next time we'll try the game that you call the 700 Club.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-05 00:00:00

Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-05 00:00:00

Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-05 00:00:00

Not many men can do Century Club is a correct statement. I can finish Century Club and so can my friend Diana, but only a few of my guy friends can finish.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-02-02 00:00:00