Comments on Drunk Driver #1 Post a Comment
OK to all the pple who decide to take the name of this game seriously, YOUR FUCKING MORONS!!! Its just a game, Nobody actually drives in the game. So stop trying to ruin the games pple like to play because your sister or your friend got hit by a drunk driver. Its just a fucking game you Imbiciles. Piss off!!!!
Posted by swimkid666 Send swimkid666 a private message Leave a public comment for swimkid666 2008-10-15 19:20:05

This game UTERLY SUCKED ! ! ! ! ! I always got the card right and so did my friend. You Americans dont know how to drink
Posted by Anonymous 2006-04-08 00:00:00

This game has been around for a long time. It has nothing to do with drinking and driving. So all of you take you pity kicks to an on line journal or something. I FRANKLY love this game. There shouldn't be idiots like you sucking everything up for the rest of us. Go wine to the ACLU you sad retards. (Oh and go cry about that word too.)
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-11 00:00:00

My friends and I play this game all the time. It usually gets you drunk real fast. The trick is to play each game quickly. ie. not take 4 minutes to guess each card.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-27 00:00:00

for one..first jen.. it does not involve drinking and driving so lay off you stupid fucking bitch....no1 is gonna stop playing it cuz your personal problems and the world does not revolve around you...and i agree with the other jen....why the fuck are you on here looking at drinking games...dont fucking say shit about it when no1 cares and it has nothing to do with driving a car drunk you stupid hoe
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-25 00:00:00

ok, now even tho I'm totally against drunk driving...this other Jen girl just pissed me off...ok..so your sister got in an accident...I'm sry, but you say that it was because of a DRUNK DRIVER? Why the hell are you looking up drinking games in the first place? C'mon now, let these guys do thier job without tryin to make them feel bad about it. Grow up and stop trying to make the entire world sympathize with you..cuz hunny, ain't neva gon' happen. *peace*
Posted by Anonymous 2004-02-28 00:00:00

My sister was in an accident involving a drunk driver where she was critically injured. Because of his stupidity and lack of self control, she almost died. This game is a shame to those who have died and to those who were injured by stupid people who choose to drink and drive. And to the webmaster, I strongly urge you to remove this. Drunk driving is not a game.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-21 00:00:00

Half past two, mines a double "hic"
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-15 00:00:00

This game is the shiat! We be shitfaced alrieady. I like it when Im the deealler but I hate it when I m the driever . Youbshould play thisw game. I GIVE T IT TWO THIUMBS UP. i T IS FRINE HOLIDAY FUN.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-06-22 00:00:00