Comments on F.U.B.A.R. Post a Comment
this game has been done, go blo
Posted by Anonymous 2006-09-01 00:00:00

pink man you have to take him off your glass GENTLY then put him back on when you set your drink down forgetfullness on either of these rules you drink un til you get it... have fun getting shit faced
Posted by Anonymous 2006-05-21 00:00:00

we changed the ace to 'make a rule' and the rhyme to a sentence... make a sentence and rhyme with the last word in the sentence, make it like a poem.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-05-14 00:00:00

i'm fhit shaced!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-31 00:00:00

This game rocks!! fun to play and gets you f-ed up!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-20 00:00:00

This is C.O.D. Circle Of Death....A.K.A. F.U.B.A.R, and this is how you really play it.... ACE- social (everybody drinks) OR waterfall 2-Two to you (the person in front of you drinks) 3-To me (you drink) 4- Thumb rule(the last person w/ thumb on table drinks) 5- High five(drink 5) 6- picks( pick somebody to drink) 7-to heaven(last person w/ hand in the air drinks) 8-categories 9-bust a rhym(ex. my dog had hair -next person.......so i used some nair) 10-drink and go again jack-back (person who went b-4 you must drink) queens-drink to the ladies kings-drink to the men This is how we play it up here in hoosick falls N.Y.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-19 00:00:00

Ace-make a rule king-waterfall the one who draws it is the last to stop go clockwise Queen-biches (say if only one girl playing make queen to the right and jack to the left) Jack-jackasses 10-i've never and if someone has they drink 9-rhyme 8-catagory 7-i have and if someone hasn't they drink 6-dare the one who gets the card gets to dare someone else 5-truth the one who draws the card gets asked a question from everyone playing go clockwise if you don't answer drink three 4-social everyone cheers and drinks 3&2-red give black take
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-16 00:00:00

Me and my friends found this game one night, wanting to play a drinking game..We loved it..it fucked us UP. By the way, for u blind people..10 is directly under 9..
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-10 00:00:00

this game gets u messed up.. alls its missing is a rule card. the person who gets the rule care ex ace.. u make or break a rule.. ex.. no cussing..or no elbos on the table.. every time u take a drink u have to say some thing,( hahah make ur own up) the worst is no names. u can not use any of the players names or anyone in the rooms names.. if u do u break a rule .. get drinking.. have fun
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-01 00:00:00

Especially if you've played it 3 times...1st time, everyone's nice and alert...2nd time , a little slower. 3rd time, well, I think you get the idea
Posted by Anonymous 2005-08-20 00:00:00

WHERE THE FUCK IS 10 BITCHES
Posted by Anonymous 2005-08-19 00:00:00

This game is a demented form of kings. Kings is a lot better
Posted by Anonymous 2005-06-16 00:00:00

me and my friends have so much fun playin this game.. we are always drunk by the second round
Posted by Anonymous 2005-05-29 00:00:00

There is simply no better drinking game in existence. I know it as "Kings Cup", but I never fail to get shitfaced from it and neither has anyone else i've played it with. Props to whoever came up with it. Let's get fucked up!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-30 00:00:00

this is the most kick ass game we always play every night before we go to bed it helps me and my husband sleep!!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-22 00:00:00

This is the greatest game to ever play with all of your friends. We play this game every Friday and Saturday night and it NEVER gets old! It's so funny after everyone starts to get drunk..........I encourage everyone to play it! F.U.B.A.R. is the shit!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-17 00:00:00

I was wondering what the real rules of the very popular drinking game that i have always played for the pst couple of years and it's still similar but the rules are a little different..anyone want to try it? 2. Is for you (you drink) 3. Is for me ( You drink again) 4. Is for whores (ladies drink) 5. Social (Everyone) 6. Is for dicks (Men) 7. To the heaven (Raise your hand, last one to raise must drink) 8. Rule (You make a rule ex. touch your ear everyone must do to...last person drinks) 9. Bust a ryhme (cat, bat ,hat...etc) 10. Catagorie (soda - coke, pepsi, d peper...) Jack - Never have i ever...the person names somthing and the rest drink if they have done that b4 Queen- Question (ask a question but only answer with a question to another and repeat ) King- the 4th king to be drawn has to chug a whole beer A- Waterfall ( Everyone drinks and the person to right cannot stop until the drawer of the card is finished and the person to his right cannot stop until they do and etc etc...
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-07 00:00:00

F.U.B.A.R means Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition. If you ever watched Saving Private Ryan, you might of been able to see that on there.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-01 00:00:00

you forgot to do a rule for 10!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-08 00:00:00

2- pass out two drinks 3- pass out three drinks 4- whores - girls drink 5- social - everyone 6- dicks - guys drink 7- categories 8- 9- time to rhyme 10- thumbmaster J- make a rule Q- Questions K- Pour beer into kings cup(a Pitcher in the mid of the table) person to draw 4th king chugs the pitcher. The reason the game is called Kings cup not FUBAR A- Waterfalls I learned this back home in Ireland. Where it was invented. For the real men a good rule: Draw the jack "everytime a 4 (for whores) is drawn every whore in the room must lose some clothing. Enjoy
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-30 00:00:00

i h8 all homes and all home-etts it disgusts me gays should be shot
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-15 00:00:00

aerwfgvewagerwg
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-15 00:00:00

what does fubar stand for?
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-03 00:00:00

ive played this game .... but with a twist , ace / 5 - SAFE - no need to drink 2 - remove an item of clothing ( if you refuse - you down your drink ) for numbers 3 - 10 you skull for that amout of seconds 7 is a toilet break ... no one can leave the circle without one jack is skull 2 drinks queen is remove clothing NO arguements king is skull 3 drinks and remove an item of clothing its fun as hell but i always end up naked & sloshed !
Posted by Anonymous 2004-10-30 00:00:00

whose heard of FUBAR this game is called kings!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-10-29 00:00:00

Ive always known this game as "The Circle Of Death" and you put the cards in a circle around a bottle of Vodka, Everclear, or whatever u have to drink. But I agree with everyone... this IS the greatest drinkin game ever invented!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-25 00:00:00

this used to be and still is my #1 drinkin game ever.. all of us exchange students in tokyo used to play this religously :P but we called it the 'circle of doom' and we had raunchier tasks for each card , like - lick the person next to you, mae out card, strip card, exchange clothes, dirty dance, stick a card on your forehead til it drops, make a rule etc) .. basically, we jut kept on makin up new rules everytime which made it even better.. so y dont u try that too?
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-23 00:00:00

This is the way I learned to play the game, except 7 was i have (opposite of i never) and 10 was thumbmaster.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-22 00:00:00

Everyone here in Oak Island, NC gives mad props out to who ever invented this game! It's a regular for us here and we ALWAYS get shitty and have a blast while doing so!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-17 00:00:00

It's the best game I've ever played. Every year we have an annual FUBAR session in my house. EVERY oCOTBER NORMALLY COZ MY parents go away. Table of 6 with rolling subs so u dont have to slow the game down for people having a p1ss then. Like every group, we've changed the rules slightly: Ace - 1 Finger 2 - 2 fingers 3 - Butty Card. U and a mate of your choice do 3 fingers 4 - Questions. U nominate a topic e.g. football and ask a relevant question about it, u carry on and who ever fluffs up does 2 fingers. 5 - Nominate 5 fingers 6- I've Never. Same as the proper version, but if u mess up e.g. u have done it or the i've never has been said before thne you do 5 finger. If you pick an I've never where u catch 3 people out then they all do 3 fingers etc. 7 - Thumbmaster. Last person to put their thumb on their head after the thumbmaster does a finger. The thumbmaster however can only use this 1nce a go, like he cant use this 3 times during a waterfall etc. If he/she does then they are banned from thumbmaster. 8 - Topics. Pick a subject like Simpsons and u got to keep nameing simpsons characters. Whoever fluffs up does 2 fingers. 9 - Jibronay. U start with your own name e.g. Scott Gilchrist. Then you got to think of a Scott or a Gilchrist. At least 1 other member playing must have heared of the name otherwise they are out Loser does 3 fingers. The names Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Celestine Babayaro and Radostin Kishiev are banned completely from the game. 10 - Social. Every 1 does a finger Jack - Bastards, every bloke does a finger Queen - Bitch. Every woman does 2 fingers. If there's no women playing then 1st bloke to pick a queen is the bitch and has to do 2 finegrs every time ther'es a queen. King - Waterfall. If 1st person decides to do 3 finegrs, then next person must do @ least 4. Maximum u can do is a pint, so every 1 cued have to down a pint etc. Joker - U have a minute to tell a joke/story. How ever many people laugh, e.g. 2 people then they have to do 2 fingers. If u fail to make anyone laugh 3 fingers and if u dont even attempt it's 5 fingers Rule Card - Hopefully, u've got a fresh pack and there's a rule card. U can make up a rule for the whole game like, left handed drinking or u do a finger etc. It's best to have a weights and measures for the game to make sure nobody is cheating. Anyone want to talk to me about FUBAR then just add me to MSN.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-06 00:00:00

This is the best and most fun game I have ever played. You need to be careful because this game will get you drunk fast. It is a really fun game.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-03 00:00:00

we play 2 to you (pick a person to drink) 3 to me (person who picked the card drinks 4 to the floor (last one who slaps their hand down drinks) 5 up high (last one to raise their hand drinks) 6 to the chicks 7 to the left (person left of the one who picked the card drinks) 8 to the right (same thing) 9 bust a rhyme 10 to the men J is a subject (person who picks says baseball then next person says 1st base, or pitcher, or home run ect.) Q is a question (ask any one you want a question and the one who answers or cant think of a question drinks) K is a social (all drink for 1 or 5 or 10 sips depending on what the person who picked the card designates) A is a waterfall (person who picked card starts and the player to the left is last to stop drinking) Joker is a shot or a beer bong *if someone picks the same card Ex. 8 on one turn 8 on the next turn they get to make up a rule. *each card is worth face value and JQK are worth 10 *drink the amount of seconds corresponding to the card picked *if everyone forgets what a card is worth, use it as a waterfall or a social If you like my rules better e-mail me and let me know!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-12 00:00:00

This game is really damn cool. Dunno which is better, this or California Kings, guess it depends on how hardcore your group is :p. I played this game in Brazil... in another language that I barely speak!! I got pretty smashed, pretty quickly. I been trying to find this game since I saw it at Australia's infamous 'Schoolies' party (week long non-stop partying... sweet as.). But I was too pissed at the time to actually remember anything. Drink Up!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-07-29 00:00:00

hey, my mates and i also have a version of what you call fubar. We call it beerbitch. Its basically the same, except for a few things. 2,3, and 4 cards are allocating drinks as per yours, 5 is two drinks to the person left of you, 6 is the same to the right. 7 however is a very different story. 7 is the beerbitch card. Becoming the beerbitch means that anytime someone tells you to drink, or get them a drink from the fridge you have to, hence the name beerbitch. this can get quite ugly, and therefore fun. Limit the amount of times a beerbitch can drink to two times a round for best results. apart from that, we have 10 and thumbking (my favourite card), ace as waterfall, king as finish, have to finish the rest of your drink. Queen is rules, which i dont you if you had. Basically means that the person gets to make a rule, anyone who breaks it has to finish their drink. Some good ones are; left handed scolling, no pointing, only pointing with elbows, anything that is likely to be broken. cheers, and keep em coming...richo
Posted by Anonymous 2004-06-16 00:00:00

I coulda sworn you put a beer in the middle and at some point one of the cards had you drink some of it and whoever got the last whatever card it was had to drink the whole thing. Also isnt there a social card in there too?
Posted by Anonymous 2004-05-21 00:00:00

Everytime i introduce this game to people they love it. Props to whoever thought it up. People actually find me at parties because i have the rule memorized. Thanks for the great game its #1 in my book. ~Peace
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-05 00:00:00

is this game by chance also called Kings Cup? cause i am trying to find the rules for it and this game sounds really similar!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-12-23 00:00:00

its better to make fours for whores- and girls drink. And six for dicks, and guys drink. just switch those two with the jack and queen. Make the questions the queen(Q for Q)
Posted by Anonymous 2003-11-11 00:00:00

This game is really close to californa kings.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-29 00:00:00

First of all this game is crazy but u must know ACE is make your own rule not drink one what shit it that u getting fucked up u want ace to be a important card not take a sip....Damnnnnn..now thats.... WHATS GOOD!.....1
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-27 00:00:00

If you like fubar you will like my friends and I's version better in stead of four being question four is make a rule (ie every time someone lights a cigirette that person takes 3 drinks or some thing like that) 7 instead of being thumbmaster its i havent refur to 6 for reference ten is then thumbmaster and kind is instead of waterfall everyone takes a drink.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-13 00:00:00

What is the cup?
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-13 00:00:00

this is a fun well thought out game. there are enough rules to get confused - and not so many that you get lost.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-06-25 00:00:00

This game is totally awsome, me and my homie's get shitty playing this game all the time, it rocks!!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-05-10 00:00:00

Ace in your face-take one drink Two- for you- give away a drink Three-for me and take a drink Four- for whores.. all girls drink Five-social everyone Six-for dicks all guys drink Seven-Waterfalls 8-Rules 9- Rhyme 10-I have never Jack-Thumbaster Queen-categories King-the cup
Posted by Anonymous 2003-04-22 00:00:00

i got sooooo hammered playing this game!! ITS THE SHIT! but its only fun if u got like 10 ppl playing, or else it just gets kinda boring
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-01 00:00:00

for real if you like to drink with friends this is the game for you I LOVE THIS GAME its the shit
Posted by Anonymous 2003-02-19 00:00:00