Comments on Fuck Me Post a Comment
This game sounds hilarious. I have never played it, but I wish I would have during my drinking years. I used to play "Passout" a lot. There's a little disclaimer on the game box that says "Not intended for use with alcoholic drinks" (yeah, right). This game beats it all to s***. Who invented this game? Must've taken at least a little thought; when drunk, maybe? What a riot! LOL
Posted by Anonymous 2006-07-26 00:00:00

A variation of the game bull shit. Low marks for lack of creativity.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-20 00:00:00

where are the condoms
Posted by Anonymous 2005-06-04 00:00:00

Best played with about 5-7 people. Everyone sits round in a circle with their drink, doesnt matter how much. Everyone name's themselves "something" fuck i.e i would be called "dirtyfuck" When everyone has a name, someone starts the game by hitting the table with their fists then clappin their hands. So fists clap fists clap etc. While doing this they chant, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, EVERYBODY FUCK ME. After doing this they then chant the name of another player twice, after chantin their name, they then say, I WANNA FUCK " the name of someone else" so the whole thing would go, FUCK ME FUCK ME, EVERYBODY FUCK ME, BITCH FUCK, BITCH FUCK, I WANNA FUCK BITCH FUCK, this would then shift the game to the person called BITCH FUCK. Now, when someone stalls for even a second to think about who to call next, they must drink, all the drink in their hand. After this the game restarts from that person, each time gettin faster.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-25 00:00:00

Make up everyones names then one person starts drumming and it buildes up to a "Fuck you Whooaa who! Thats the name of the motherfucking games, say hey fuck you!" then the leader starts with a example "dirty-fuck dirty-fuck better then a drunk-fuck" Then he says drunk-fuck drunk-fuck better then a thunder-fuck" then it goes on and say someone messes up everyone chants "He's horney hes horny o gawwwly hes horny so drink motherfucker drink motherfucker drink!" then if you wont after he drinks you can call a social and everyone drinks and then drumroll starts and it goes again. Best drinking game ever give it a try.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-19 00:00:00

it starts fuck u, fuck me, whats the name of this fucking game, I said what the fuck. then a guy starts the game up
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-12 00:00:00

how do you keep the beat while sayn the chant while saying the name shit
Posted by Anonymous 2004-07-14 00:00:00

i've played this one slightly different... the game is started with each player saying there name (head fuck... ass fuck)... then the game starter says "hands to the middle... play with your diddle" then the beat is started by one hit on the knees then a clap and continues. Then the wording is different... the game leader starts by: "can i have a belly fuck..." then belly fuck continues... "belly fuck belly fuck can i have an ass fuck..." same game essentially though.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-04-07 00:00:00

can u give me a hand when exactly do u say ur name twice followed by better than a and another persons name. is that even possible when ur keeping a beat?
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-15 00:00:00