Comments on Fuck The Dealer Post a Comment
I've been playin this game for quite a few years now. My friends and I play kind of the same except for when 3 people get it wrong the deal passes to the person next to you (clockwise) and then you get to guess first since you passed the deal. I always have a blast with this game!
Posted by fletch Send fletch a private message Leave a public comment for fletch 2008-02-06 05:01:00

we played this on my birthday last year and my best friend passed out drunk so fast it was halirous!! its an awesome game and you can get wasted so fast
Posted by Anonymous 2006-06-27 00:00:00

I was 14 when I first played this game and it was the first time I ever got really fuuucked up. It was awesome except 4 when I went home and threw up
Posted by Anonymous 2006-04-14 00:00:00

I LOVE THIS GAME . ME AND MY FRIENDS ALWAYS PLAY. IN FACT I JUST GOT DONE PLAYING IT. HAHA. ITS AWEOMSE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. PLAY IT NOW . KTHANKBYES
Posted by Anonymous 2006-04-08 00:00:00

wow.. i learned about this game the first night of college and i definitely was the one to get fucked... after pounding 5 cups in less than 5 minutes, i had quite a few applauses. i recommend this game for sure.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-09 00:00:00

this game is awesome...everytime i play i get FUCKED up!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-06-21 00:00:00

we play this at all of our parties, but when, after all the cards are guessed and flipped, someone guesses said flipped card, they have to drink a dumb ass drink: 10 drinks. also if a person guesses a card and the dealer says the actual card is for example higher than the guessed card, the dealer has to drink the 10 drink dumb ass drinks
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-02 00:00:00

played this game for the first time this weekend with some cousins friends, we had a blast. i can't wait to get drunk and play again.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-10-20 00:00:00

i play this game a different way. first the dealer puts one of each card face up in a row (2-Ace) on the table. then we use the same rules as your game. then when all four of one set are down, that pile gets flipped over. also if the dealer stumps three people in a row, the deal passes to the next person. near the end, everyone knows what's left in the deck because you can see every card that has already been played.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-11-14 00:00:00

i'm really drunk
Posted by Anonymous 2003-11-14 00:00:00

This is an awesome game but we usually play that if the person other than the dealer guesses it right you have to drink what the card is- if they guess a 10 and they're right you drink 10 even if its their second guess. It's funner this way!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-22 00:00:00

I like to play this way.. the rules are the same, except after all four of a certain number of cards is turned over, that pile is now worth double... So.. If there is four 5's already out on the floor, if the guesser on there second guess, guesses a 6, but it is really a four, they woul have to drink 3 instead of two..
Posted by Anonymous 2003-05-28 00:00:00

I was forced to play this game the first time I ever drank and ended up being the dealer and getting fucked but now I love to play it!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-04-21 00:00:00

This game really lives up to it's name. I was the dealer towards the end and I got fucked up! I had to drink like four times more than anyone else.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-04-15 00:00:00