Comments on 100 Beer Club Post a Comment
Um.. I think you're all thinking of the Century Club... This just says to drink 100 beers (12oz.) in 3 full days. I've never tried it but I'm gonna take a wild guess that I can't. Anyone who says they can is a liar...
Posted by hatmee Send hatmee a private message Leave a public comment for hatmee 2007-02-19 16:15:02

100 in 72? call morticians first! lol
Posted by Anonymous 2006-10-26 00:00:00

done it before but didnt know about the club lol. i did it in pints and 500ml cans, i might do it on my 17th but with bottles this time, i think the centurian is a good game to. but the god the highest of all drinking games is the boat race (a rugby drinking game) where two teams race while downing pints at tables facing eachother
Posted by Anonymous 2006-10-18 00:00:00

In college we used our computer to make 100 songs that only last a minute. It is much easier than making someone try to remember when to drink. Good luck and remember if you puke and still get the shot in before the time is up for the next minute you are still in!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-05-15 00:00:00

I did it before it was even a game Bitch!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-27 00:00:00

My version is called the Hundreds Club, this is the australian version you need people plastic shot glasses a bit more than a six pack of beer for each person someone has to stay sober and keep time (stop watch is good), its 100 shots of beer in one hundred minutes!! rules you may go to the bathroom/have a smoke/do anything you want as long as it is within the minute, you must have your shot of beer in the minute, you may choose to have the shot at the begginning or the end of the minute. sounds easy huh......... let me know how you go.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-21 00:00:00

Hell yeah This game sounds tight I'm going to try to do it in less time. I'll post back about the results...
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-26 00:00:00

i just did 60 worth with only intention to do 60, THREE FUCKING BOTTLES OF BEER, talk about money saving
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-21 00:00:00

tried it in college and fizzled out at about 70 or so. Word to the wise. Don't do drafts. Tough to keep an accurate count and the air bubbles from the tap are brutal.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-10-04 00:00:00

Where I am from that is called the Sentry club!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-13 00:00:00

gonna get this one done on spring break 05 baby...hell yeah..
Posted by Anonymous 2004-07-17 00:00:00

I joined the century abouut and hour ago and this chic was co exited that she gave me a hand job in front of Joe and everybody.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-03 00:00:00

I'm a Five-Time member of the 100 beer club. I lived at the beach during the summers during college and attempted the century mark at least 20 times, but only completed it five times. Pace yourself. It amounts to one beer every 45 minutes, if you don't sleep. Strategic puking is a necessity.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-03 00:00:00

I achieved this feat my junior year of college and I am now 26 and still teeming with the sense of superiority that this accomplishment instilled in me. Many will try, few will win and those few are to be praised..!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-04-04 00:00:00

20th birthday weekend. Drinking 100 stubbies of Cartlon Cold frlom 5pm Friday evening to Sunday 7pm... do you think this can be done ?
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-28 00:00:00

Is this game played with Bottles, Cans, or Pints?
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-10 00:00:00

I own a bar and every Friday we do "bar" games. The Century club was a blast and assured a good drunk.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-01-29 00:00:00