Comments on I Never Post a Comment
fantastic game. was playing it a few nights ago with a guy and 4 ppl i have never met before! hilarious. kinda doomed that it gets round to sex though! Funniest is saying "i have never" with something you have done, and youre the only one who stands up!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-22 00:00:00

OMG Funnest game ever, Im 15 so me and my friends when we play substitute alcohol with usually a bottle of water or pop...And its just still so much fun. Finding out things about your friends is the greatest ever. I so can't wait until I can drink of age...it should be interesting then..lol
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-13 00:00:00

I like calling it "Never have I ever..." then you get a rhyme in there, which always makes the game seem classier.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-03 00:00:00

This Game Rocks!!! GREAT FOR GETTING TO KNOW PEOPLE
Posted by Anonymous 2005-06-02 00:00:00

We play this game a lot, especially at the beginning of the year. However, we always end up saying " I have never..." when we have just so we can drink, it defeats the purpose of the game but its really funny. There are a lot of funny things people have done and usually it ends up revolving around sex.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-04-11 00:00:00

I've played this game many times. The instructions were a little hard to follow and made the game sound kind of boring. This is NOT the case! It is fun to play with people who don't really know each other. We start our game out tame with things like "I never ate paste in Kindergarten" and "I never double dip." And it gets pretty crazy at the end... "I never (use your imagination) in the park." It gets more hilarious the drunker you get!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-04-08 00:00:00

If you drink alone you finish your drink. Simple enough.....freak.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-10-03 00:00:00

- If nobody has done blah, then the player had a silly idea and therefore has to drink
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-23 00:00:00

for some reason, this game always ends in me doing things i've never done before...fun times to be had by all!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-02-13 00:00:00