Comments on Jenga #1 Post a Comment
This game has soooo much potential. But it sounds kinda lame. Maybe its just because I don't like beer...but if I were playing it I would use shots instead of beer and everyone would be f*cked up pretty fast. And maybe the unbreakable rule should be to inish a line of shots poured before the game began :) Also ideas for Jenga pieces: do body shot would be good in my version of the game :)
Posted by TristansMama Send TristansMama a private message Leave a public comment for TristansMama 2009-12-11 10:25:47

wanting to play this for a Halloween party and have run out of ideas. Please help. :)
Posted by Anonymous 2006-10-19 00:00:00

Make it more interesting by adding word association, boys or girls drink, and also giving drink out. *If you have seen "office Space" have one as "Jump to Conclusions". If you get this piece get your friends to write conclusions on a piece of paper and then they get tossed on the ground and the you jump. The one that is close to you is the one you have to do. I have made people sit naked on a car and lick anti-perspirant....sick but funny.
Posted by Geena Send Geena a private message Leave a public comment for Geena 2006-07-22 00:00:00

I was soooo young when I first played this version, but I remember it being a blast! I played with my cuz's so sexual blocks were ignored.(IGNORED, you SICKOS!!!) I remember things like "do a cartwheel" or "sing like axl rose" or "run in place for a min", "pretend to be suckin one" crap like that. Another rule we had: If the block was blank (there weren't many left!) then you get to make something up, and write it on it. It definately made for an interesting game!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-06-09 00:00:00

we need ideas for jenga pieces....:o) HELPP!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-03-24 00:00:00

trying to make a jenga game for a party... any ideas for what I can put on the pieces would be great!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-03-23 00:00:00

Can anyone give me some ideas of what to write on the pieces? I really appreciate it :)
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-26 00:00:00

This game is fun with a bunch of people or just two people. On our game it gets pretty risky sexually and many people normally don't like to play. So make it as bad as you can and just get the fun people that like to have a good time and don't give a damn play. Or make it sweet and simple for the others. (you can use rules from games like kings cup and circle of death). Either way everyone loves this game. We always make the person that knocked it over pick it up. That is a pain.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-06-18 00:00:00

There is a game of Truth or Dare Jenga. My husband got it and one of the house rules is that the wood colored blocks are take a drink and if you don't take a dare or truth you have to take 2 shots.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-07-02 00:00:00

Can anyone email a list of the things that should be on the pieces of the jenga blocks. I'm trying to put it together for a party...I've heard this is a great game!!! Any help would be great! Thanks! akw2876@yahoo.com
Posted by Anonymous 2004-06-01 00:00:00

this is the absolute best drinking game in the world... i have taken it to many partys and everyone loves it, half my blocks are sexual and half my blocks are drinking... it is a very fun game and gets you pritty drunk... only problem is after a few games it is very hard to set up the blocks again...
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-22 00:00:00

i am looking for some interesting jenga pieces that we can write on our jenga game. i have some good ones, but most are sexual. all comments please!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-07 00:00:00

My friends bought me a jenga game for my birthday once and we filled out all the blocks with drinking actions. Let me tell you that by the end of a few games you're laughing so hard, but you are drunk enough you might not remember what was so funny.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-26 00:00:00