Comments on My Penis, My Vagina Post a Comment
Terrible
Posted by Eddie Send Eddie a private message Leave a public comment for Eddie 2007-08-16 15:50:43

My penis has shot so many wads of cum that i am bored. I need something that is beyond cum. Can you help?
Posted by Anonymous 2006-03-10 00:00:00

Surprising, but every girl to whom i offered this game gave me a REAL CRACKING SLAP on the left cheek.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-01 00:00:00

for some reason i was able to get every girl at the party i am at right now naked with this game....
Posted by Anonymous 2005-07-08 00:00:00

This is SO obviously a 'dirty' variation on that 'The Minister's Cat' game that was featured in 'Scrooge' the movie of 'A Christmas Carol' made in 1970. I guess it is a real parlor game that was played back 100 years ago. In the film they are at a Christmas party saying 'The Minister's Cat is an Awesome Cat, The Minister's Cat is Beautiful Cat, and so on, until somebody can't come up with a new descriptor and he or she loses.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-14 00:00:00

this is the crappest game i have ever seen. where do you get this absolute shit from? it looks like its been rolled in dog seamen and stuck up sadam hussains ass!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-12-23 00:00:00

My male organ of copulation, my passage leading from the opening of the vulva to the cervix of the uterus. This game provokes towards bodyparts that isn't usually spoken of - hence the occasional laughter and coyness - exceeding the normal expectations for such a conduct. Cool game, reminds me of kindergarten! The 'Deadly'-label isn't excactly appropiate - then rather the 'High'-label on drunkiness.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-28 00:00:00

this game is great, you don't even have to be drunk, its fun to play online
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-24 00:00:00

i found your game horribly gay and it fuckin sucked so im goin to kill u ok
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-02 00:00:00

This game sounds like it kicks ass
Posted by Anonymous 2003-02-11 00:00:00