Comments on Passion of the Christ Post a Comment
I love you, you brave soul! I'm going to try this. Hats off to the guy who was brilliant enough to add wine!!! Freakin genius!
Posted by Varan Send Varan a private message Leave a public comment for Varan 2012-02-28 22:46:16

It sounds hilarious - I think my posse will try the version that includes the apostles and miracles, so all the drinking isn't in one place in the movie. Also, "Molly" seems like kind of a bitch, eh? It's amazing how people with no senses of humor flock to the internet to spread their self-righteous vitriol. God forbid that we make light of fake movie violence - it's not like Mel Gibson created a snuff film or anything. Speaking our anti-Semitic benefactor, I'm thinking of drinking and yelling "FUCKING JEWS" or something similar any time someone of Jewish descent appears on the screen. It's what Mel would have wanted.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-08-10 00:00:00

it doesn't matter if you are religious--this game is purely offensive. and stupid. if you have to play drinking games to a religious film, you are severely troubled. hey, don, why don't you try bringing a handle or a 40 to mass some sunday morning and throwing one back whenever they say 'amen.' seems up your alley, scumbag.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-04-02 00:00:00

Really...Do I need to add anything here? Read my name and email you Bible-humping douchebag.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-27 00:00:00

You're sick!!! Truly,Truly Sick!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-08 00:00:00

your an asshole
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-02 00:00:00

I played this game with my brother and friends once where instead of beer, we drank wine... we drank jesus' blood :)... and we drank every time jesus performed a miracle, an appostle's name was said, or jesus was beaten. It was a lot of fun. Highly recommended. :)
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-29 00:00:00

Best drinking game ever.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-12 00:00:00

You are disgusting ingnorant people. Lets celebrate violence and cruelty!!! Get a fuckin job!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-07-14 00:00:00