Comments on Passout Post a Comment
Let find another reason for people to drink and make fools of themselves. Lets give another drunk a chanch to run down a kid on the streets. What a bunch of idiots.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-05-05 00:00:00

This is a very dangerous game.Last time my friends and I played this game we got the bright idea to go to a bar after, have scorpion bowls, and steal a telephone booth from Harvard Square. So if you play hide your keys somewhere you will not find them while drunk. Other than that the game rocks.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-25 00:00:00

good lord... i found this game at a thrift shop for 50 cents.... whenever i've played, we have NEVER got to the 'end' of the game. i think the most pink elephant cards anyone has gotten in my games has been five. fun game, if you want to get wasted.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-11 00:00:00

My hubby an I purchased this game recently and notice that a couple of things were missing... like the blue marker and the 2 blank passout cards that were supposed to be included... on the back of this game has a website of www.passoutgames.com... the site no longer exists... does anyone know of who I can contact about getting new replacement pieces?... r a new site about this gam without re ordering it?... Thanks... Laurie :)
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-09 00:00:00

Love tis game when hangin' with the right people...Especially like the Light Up square!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-25 00:00:00

JESUS CHRIST i just found this game sitting in the back of my parents' cupboard. Guess who now holds possession :P. A slight note to the rules listed here, you get 5 chances to say the tounge-twister on the card correctly. According to the rules, you keep the card even if you CAN'T say it, but then again the rules also suggest the game is not designed for use with alcohol.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-13 00:00:00

I bought an origanal of this game from 1962 at an antique shop for a dollar and it has paid for it's self many times over. This is by far the BEST drinking game in all time!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-08 00:00:00

Looking to buy Passout? Get on email/waiting list at www.boardgames.com -- they're seeing if worth their while to order as it's out-of-stock everywhere. Greatest drinking game; still fun even if not drinking cuz' those dang pink elephant cards pop into mind totally out-of-the-blue making me giggle at the most inappropriate times... "each sixth chick sat on a stick" (hee-hee)
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-03 00:00:00

I am looking for the passout game somehwere in canada if anyone knows where i can locate this it would a be a great help!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-29 00:00:00

Awesome game. Got drunk playing this game many of nights.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-20 00:00:00

i have a pink elephant game we have always used at parties but never knew how to play. we had the rules for a short time but were always too drunk to read so we made them up. now we lost the directions and would like to know the real way to play this game. i noticed you had passout rules, why not pink elephant? please help!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-26 00:00:00

I forgot this On the doubles, When the player rolls a double and hands them out. The player(s) rolling the dice roll double it goes back to the roller and whatever they roll it is times 2 if they roll doubles is goes back to the player(s) times 3 and so on the longest I have seen this was an unprecedented 7 times and the player had to drink 70 seconds because he rolled a 4+6X7. This is fun. Also we play 10 combonations are a social and 7 to left 11 to the right. Including all the rules in the next message below.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-09 00:00:00

Shop on Ebay :)
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-06 00:00:00

where can i purchase this game, no-one seems to have it new zealand??
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-11 00:00:00