Comments on Power Hour Post a Comment
the current #1 power hour website in the world is http://www.powerhourzone.com enjoy =)
Posted by powerhourzone Send powerhourzone a private message Leave a public comment for powerhourzone 2012-07-26 16:09:12

We play a similar version called Spartans, it last for 300 minutes. It hurts
Posted by flames Send flames a private message Leave a public comment for flames 2011-11-23 16:38:37

Another good source for playing Power Hour is http://www.poweryourhour.com. It has audio and video!! Pretty sweet.
Posted by jb23 Send jb23 a private message Leave a public comment for jb23 2011-06-13 02:08:59

website for power hour, http://www.upowerhour.com. Let me know any feedback or good YouTube playlists and I'll add them to the main page..
Posted by uPowerHour Send uPowerHour a private message Leave a public comment for uPowerHour 2010-04-06 21:47:41

Here is Power Hour for your iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remix-60/id335177134?mt=8 Download, open, choose a playlist off your iphone, plug in some speakers and away you go! It's called Remix 60. Love it!
Posted by hectiapps Send hectiapps a private message Leave a public comment for hectiapps 2009-12-18 13:28:29

I have completed this twice
Posted by the iron liver Send the iron liver a private message Leave a public comment for the iron liver 2008-01-19 21:45:37

We use double shot glasses. This game really turns into a challenge that way.
Posted by Eddie Send Eddie a private message Leave a public comment for Eddie 2007-07-11 15:58:53

To make power hour more interesting me and my friends made a side game. when the song changes, take your shot then name the artist of the song, first person to correctly name the artist after finishing their shot gets a point and the person with the least amount of points at the end has to do a beer bong or you could just chug a beer if you dont have a bong
Posted by Anonymous 2006-10-26 00:00:00

I'm sure she is just pissed because her boyfriend ignores her and gets drunk with his friends but is too stupid to move on.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-08-12 00:00:00

how can i make my own mix?
Posted by Anonymous 2006-02-28 00:00:00

We do this almost once a month to mixes that we've made ourselves as well as ones we've downloaded, 100 shots is no longer a problem and now we go to the last man standing, so far we've made it into the 140-150 range...
Posted by Anonymous 2006-02-03 00:00:00

I thought I made this game up, but I guess not, I never took it past one hour though. It's tough if your not a big beer drinker, one of my friends puked after about 20 minutes. It was funny as hell, because he didn't miss a minute. He finished off the whole game. If someone wanted a five minute break they could take a shot of whiskey. If you play with big shots you can finish 10 beers in an hour, but I usually play with one ounce shots.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-24 00:00:00

Not to mention names, so I'll just call her some dumb skank, drinking will not cause people to become the state's problem, chances are those alcoholics who have would have resorted to a much worse drug if alcohol wasn't available.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-24 00:00:00

Drinking, when done with a couple of friends, is a social activity that makes your friendships stronger and provides some awesome experiences. You don't die because of drinking, in fact, there are only long term effects on the brain if you drink A LOT SEVERAL DAYS A WEEK FOR YEARS IN A ROW. Typically there's little health risk and you should only be worried about not studying enough if you're partying too much, but partying doesn't waste nearly as much time as being on AOL, Myspace or whatever online activity teenagers spend their time with all day. Drinking is only a bad habit when people do it because they're angry and become violent. Drinking games aren't played by people who are violent but people who are with friends and want to have a good time. I would have called you a drag on the state yourself for having so little mental capacities but you just might be no older than 13 years old and you'll grow up and understand this better.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-13 00:00:00

DRINKING IS SO STUPID. IF YOU WANNA DIE SHOOT YOURSELVES, BUT DON'T MAKE THE STATE SPEND MONEY ON TRYING TO KEEP YOU ALIVE IN A HOSPITAL AFTER GETTING SO DRUNK. DRINKING IS THE MOST ASSHOLE THING YOU COULD DO!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-10 00:00:00

Alright, for a more "difficult" version of the Power Hour, you take 1 shot of beer, every mintue for the first 30 minutes. For the next 15 minutes you take a shot every 30 seconds. and for the LAST 15 mintues you take a shot every 15 seconds. its deadly. be near a bathroom
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-10 00:00:00

my friends and i pulled off a 45 minute session, taking a shot of beer every thirty seconds,plus chug a full beer for getting up. drunkenest i've ever gotten.also, a girl that was 5'2 100 pounds did this with us and actually kept up. that's a hot girl
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-13 00:00:00

This game is fucking crazy. Word of advice: start off the night playing this game if you try to play after you've been drinking you'll puke. We played it and everyone at my house puked
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-22 00:00:00

My friend and I make a movie. We're currently working on our third edition.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-19 00:00:00

made a video power hour from dvd clips with century club. it is great, wish i could share it. but i would be sued up the ass.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-09 00:00:00

I've been reading lots of these today to see that people are boasting about their "amazing" drinking ability or that it is extremely difficult. I tend to believe it is more challenging than it seems, but we have a rule around here, the shotglass needs to be at least 1.5 oz, the beer needs at least a 4.5% alcohol rating, and every beer must be completely drank, (cause some try to cheat). Using these rules, you will go through 7 1/2 beers no problem in 60 minutes, and that's for no slouch. The best time I've ever gone for using these rules is 111 minutes (the last shot of my 14th beer) before puking all over my friends toilet. My best time since has been a 67, from lack of wanting to die again. Anyways, most college drinkers have a knack of drinking 10 beers in 2 hours anyways, so make it more of a challenge by using a bigger shot glass.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-05-04 00:00:00

I am a girl who weighs 105 pounds. I've made Century Club six times, and can walk away, only to drink more. Power hour is not that tough.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-05-04 00:00:00

Hahahahaha....im playing right now....and im bloated...
Posted by Anonymous 2005-04-17 00:00:00

We like to add a couple of rules to the power hour. At each ten min interval you take as many shots as that ten min interval is. So at ten min you take one, twenty mins you take two, thirty min you take three and so on. Its real fun. Oh and at 60 you gotta remember to chug that beer
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-20 00:00:00

I havnt done it yet, iv made a cd and cant wait to do it!! I used SoundForge to make my cd, u can also use CoolEdit. BRING ON THE HOUR OF THE POWER!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-11 00:00:00

download mp3 trim, you can take your songs and edit the time so you can make them each a minute long.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-10-30 00:00:00

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what program you can use to make a power hour cd. My friend makes them but he won't tell me what program he uses. please e-mail me at linqdz@aol.com. Thanks!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-01 00:00:00

hey i was just wondering if there is any way to download power hour mixes from the internet if anyone knows how email me!!! asap
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-17 00:00:00

Been playing this game for a long time...Everytime I throw a party and there is newcomers..they always have to use the double shot glass instead of the single..while I'll got 7 beers they would be on 9 hahha..
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-28 00:00:00

I have been doing poer hours since sophomore in HS, i am now a senior in college. Since then i have madeapprox 7 power hour tapes, burnt cd's, etc. etc. You must make a cd or data disk that has songs a minute long. Make 60 songs, i prefer to make it about 75 mins long. After 2 of these you will be begging for a third but most won't finish.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-02-07 00:00:00

Think the power hour and century club are cake..then try the 151 club. Do the century club as normal (100 shots of beer-100 minutes) and then at the 101 minute you have to take a shot of Bacardi 151 rum. If you can hold it all down you are a true champ. Oh, and no chaser of any kind for the shot (well, I guess more beer is apropriate)
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-15 00:00:00

My friends and I found that using something besides beer for the shots makes the game alot funner(and a harsher). give it a try betcha have more fun ;)
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-11 00:00:00

If anyone would be willing to rip me a Power Hour CD for me, or show me a program that I can make my own with that would be awesome, thanks.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-07-22 00:00:00

60 shots * 25ml shot = 1500 ml.. make that just under 3 pints... that's woefully inadiquate for an hours drinking
Posted by Anonymous 2003-07-04 00:00:00

Love Power Hour My buddies made a CD that changed songs every minute so no one had to keep the time. It's great cause you just drink when a new song comes on. At first it seems to take forever, then its seems like it changes so fast you can't keep up. You get so f-up! its great!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-07-03 00:00:00

This game is pretty easy; you should go for the century club! My friends and I like to play it while adding a certain rule: you can't say a word that has the letter "N" in it. If you do...take another shot! It makes the game better.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-06-21 00:00:00

This is not a game. If you cant finish a power hour you are not a drinker.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-05-27 00:00:00

Look up Power Hour Drinking Program in you search engine, and it'll give you a link to download a sweet ass program that burps every minute, as well as give you quotes and countdown for the rest of the game. Have fun!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-05-12 00:00:00

if anyone knows how to make a power hour cd - please email me at crodel@excite.com
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-06 00:00:00

A friend of mine has a CD that changes songs every minute so you dont have to watch the clock while doing power hour. does anyone know where you can download something like this to make a similar CD??
Posted by Anonymous 2003-01-31 00:00:00

Ah, a classic! I highly recommmend it!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-01-27 00:00:00

I did the Power Hour for the first time last year while watching "Top Gun." Needless to say I passout just after that 100th minute...but still made it.
Posted by wiusig23 Send wiusig23 a private message Leave a public comment for wiusig23 2003-01-08 00:00:00