Comments on Socialize Post a Comment
Thats all right exept you balence the dicarded s on top of a bottle. The person who knocks it over has to finish their whole drink
Posted by Anonymous 2006-10-12 00:00:00

ace-u take one drink 2-take 2 drinks 3-take 3 drinks 4-make a rule(such as no swearing, buffalo, etc) 5-erase all rules 6-rhymh time so the person who picks up the card starts of with any word and it goes around the table till someone cant think of one or they repeat one 7-story time start of with saying one word such as "once" the next person has to repeat wat the previous person has said and add on one word, this goes on till sumone messes it up 8- bathroom break, unless u have one u r not aloud to go to the bathroom until the game is over 9- make sumone drink once 10- make sumone drink twice or split it up neway u like J-both drink Q- girls drink K- guys drink
Posted by Cass T Send Cass T a private message Leave a public comment for Cass T 2006-10-08 00:00:00

This game is also called sociables, yes like the cracker
Posted by Anonymous 2006-06-24 00:00:00

Ace is waterfall 2 is for you (you give 2 drinks away) 3 is for me (you drink) 4 is for hores 5 "I have never" 6 is for dicks 7 to the left (person to left drinks) 8 to the right or 8 pick a mate(when you drink he/she drinks 9 is for rhyme 10 is categores jack rule Queen is social King is the first person who draws it is thumb master
Posted by Anonymous 2005-04-01 00:00:00

this game is just a variation of "Kings"
Posted by Anonymous 2004-06-01 00:00:00

2 “give 2” 3 “drink 3” 4 “whores take a drink” 5 ‘red 5 take 5’---‘black 5 give 5’ 6 “dicks take a drink” 7 “I have done” 8 “Never Have I Ever” 9 “Bust A Rhyme” 10 “Social” J “Category” Q “Questionnaire” K ”Rule” A “Waterfall” if u want more info just post message
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-03 00:00:00

Heres a fun variation. Jacks are bathroom breaks. So you can't go until you draw one. (If you draw and you dont have to go, you can save it till you have to).
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-17 00:00:00

I LOVE this game! I can't believe it got such a crappy rating. I've played this game so many times, except normally we kinda incorporate kings a little with the pitcher in the middle, which I don't personally like. This version is MUCH better.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-26 00:00:00