Comments on Turbo Cups Post a Comment
Anyone who's a true drinker knows this game is called TAPS.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-07-26 00:00:00

I'm not gonna get into the name of the game, but we call it flip cup. I gotta little twist for you. We just changed the rules a little...girls vs. guys. The name of the game-strip flip. It's a best of 7, and whoever the loseing team is, well they take somethin off. It's a great way to get drunk and naked...highly recomended all the way from PSU.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-07-24 00:00:00

who gives a fuck what its called its still a champ game. Me and me mates got totally hammered over this one. Great game!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-05 00:00:00

Hey, I live up in Northern Michigan and there is nothing to do then Drink,fish, and.... well thats about it. Well anyway just to let you know we call it Tip Cup. and i actually got in a fight with someone who called it flippy cup. PEace out, and remember *****TIP EM HIGH--DRINK EM DRY******
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-02 00:00:00

I live with 4 sorority girls and we have two tables permanatly set up in our basement. We've played frat guys vs sorority girls and the girls usually win. Guys might be able to drink more, but girls have the skills. I guess it's because we get a lot of practice. Where I'm from we call it Canoe (started playing when I was 16). When I went to school everyone called it Flip cup or Flippy. We had a tournament with a double elimination and everything. We made the winners mugs and ribbons with a condom as the medal. It was a lot of fun and everyone was trashed. We went through 4 kegs. We play it almost every weekend. It's definately my favorite game!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-05 00:00:00

if you have a bunch of people its like the best game ever, we usually do boys vs. girls. it gets real crazy when someone wins cause the team goes nuts. i recomend this game at any party.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-04-23 00:00:00

we call it flippy bowl and we set up teams of 2 or more in a double elimination tournament... we keep track of games and even have a trophy... whatever you call it, it is a fun game check out http://flippybowl.tripod.com/
Posted by Anonymous 2004-04-22 00:00:00

FLIPPY CUP, thats what we call it, i couldnt' freakin find it. anyway, whatever you call it, still a great game and should be top ten, if not top five if you ask me.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-04-10 00:00:00

the game is called flip cup and u go one vs one and use a beer in three cups anyway the people want to
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-25 00:00:00

Turbo Cups? Did you just seriously make that up? It's called boat racing. Not turbo cups, or flip cup....BOAT RACING!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-02-24 00:00:00

This is the best drinking ever. Everyone's so wrapped up in the relay that no one realises how unbelievably blasted they are getting. And Tina I got here by putting Turbo Cups in a search engine cause that's what we always called it too. So shut your cheating ass up. Others call it boat races.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-15 00:00:00

thats called flip cup not turbo cups.. for real! who says that
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-04 00:00:00