|Official Rules For 21.
- Aim of the game is to count to 21 in a group
- Players may say either one, two or three numbers in a row, however, they may not double a double or triple a triple.
- A player using a double cause the counting to reverse.
- A player using a triple causes the count to miss out the next player and go onto the next person who would continue the count
- If a player was to hesitate, not say the correct number or double a double or triple a triple, they must partake in WATERFALL.
- The person who says/lands on 21 must partake in WATERFALL, as well as make a new rule for the game.
All players begin to drink their drinks at the same time. The person who has messed up the count or landed on 21 musn't stop drinking till the 2nd to last player has stopped drinking. If they do, it would generally result in the downing of the drink or a shot.
NEW RULES? - Examples
- Players must say a different number for the number given by loser. Example = For 13, you now say 9 instead.
- Players must say a word for or sentence for any number given by loser.
Example I = 5, 10, 15 and 20 are now x times in your f**kin' mum. e.g. 5 times in your f**kin' mum, 6, 7.
Example II = 13 is now 12. 15 is now 12. e.g. 12, 12, 14, 12, 16. . .
Example III = 20 is now F**k You! 18, 19, F**k You! (Used with Example I, it would be - F**k You!, 20 times in your f**kin' mum.
- General rules can also be applied. E.g. Gentleman rules - No pointing etc. This can make the game difficult though, so be warned.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 times in your f**kin' mum, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 times in your f**kin' mum, 11, 12, 12, 12, 15 times in your f**kin' mum, 16, 17, 18, 19, F**k You! 20 times in your f**kin' mum. . . 21!!!
|Posted by Anonymous
|This really isn't how you play this game. Did you come in halfway through or something? The first player says either 1, 2 or 3 numbers, and nominates if play should go to the left or right. If only one number is said, the next player on hte left/right goes. If two numbers are counted play changes direction, and if it is three then you skip a person. Anyone who calls a number out of sequence has to drink "two fingers" of their drink (width of two fingers on the glass). If you get far enough and someone is forced to say "21" then they have to do 2 fingers, but then get to change a number of the choice to any other letter or number. Now THAT is the correct and fun way to play!
|Posted by Anonymous