Comments on Flip Cup Post a Comment
I like to play a lot more casually... You guys are too competetive. Drinking games aren't sports... they're created to get drunk and have fun doing it. like this Survivor rule is like saying "you can't hang out with us 'cause your not good at Flip Cup!" So you just end up with the most pissed off losers at the party. BTW, if your having trouble, just spill a little on the table and you'll get it on the first try everytime.
Posted by hatmee Send hatmee a private message Leave a public comment for hatmee 2007-02-19 15:44:23

This game is the absolute BEST! It's so much better than beer pong because it involves more people. It's the ultimate game for an all day tailgate before a football game. You can get your crew and anyone passing by involved. Survivor is a great way to get everyone really into it as well. A little tip - When a some alcohol gets on the table where you are flipping, leave it there...it helps hold the cup down on the close calls!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-10-12 00:00:00

my friends and i play it all the time, and we do survivor style but now we do inferno style. the winning team picks someone to go into the inferno and that person picks someone from the losing team to go with them. and they have to do 3 cups each and the person who wins stays, and the loser goes. its really fun.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-09-23 00:00:00

its FLIPPY CUP
Posted by Anonymous 2006-08-11 00:00:00

me and my friends play with the same rules but sometimes we play were if ne team loses then that team has to take off an article of clothing and the winng team gets to put one article back on unless u already have 4 on...and we play boys vs girls...its awesome haha
Posted by Anonymous 2006-08-07 00:00:00

I love this game!!!! A great party starter...I WILL BE HAVING A FLIPCUP TOURNAMENT IN ATLANTA ON JUNE 1, 2006. EMAIL ME AT flipcupdude@yahoo.com if you want to get down with us...
Posted by Anonymous 2006-04-26 00:00:00

Posted by Anonymous 2006-04-26 00:00:00

This one's always a party favorite where I'm from. I suggest trying one-on-one games with the same number of cups. Practice may make perfect, but as it usually goes, the more you play during the day the worse you become!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-04-13 00:00:00

let's just say i did not walk away the same way i started.we would play over and over.it is a great game
Posted by Anonymous 2006-02-06 00:00:00

i first learned this game a week ago while visiting a friend at school and i am a very competitive person and most drinking games do not interest me but the fact that its a race and there is a winner makes it the best drinking game i have played yet,i added a little twist everytime a team lost more then two in a row each person on that team had to do a beer bong a great improvement on the game
Posted by Anonymous 2006-02-05 00:00:00

This is the best game ever invented and has become a favorite family past-time =)
Posted by Anonymous 2006-02-01 00:00:00

Where I'm from, we call the game Tippy Cup. This is my favorite drinking game for big parties. You get super drunk and everyone has a great time! So play tippy cup and get fucking wasted!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-09 00:00:00

The way they describe it is good, but they forgot to include the song. You have to sing the "ole" song (you know, the soccer one?), then chug, then flip. Also, the buzz factor is not medium if you play it properly. It's high. Finally, it's pretty messy so it's really good for camping or outdoor parties. Best drinking game ever.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-23 00:00:00

As much as I love team games or Survivor Flip Cup, my person favorite is the 1 vs 1 matches. This is played the same way as team games, except with only one person per team. Beginner: 3 cups each Semi-Pro: 5 cups each Professional: 10 cups each. What makes this game even better is to setup a 1 v 1 double elimination tournament; kinda like March Madness but with Flip Cup. Seeding in the tournament is based upon a 3 cup time trail. I have played in probably over dozen of these tournament and they are a blast; especially when there is more than 20 people. Note: Due to its length of time, it is encouraged to have more than one table. And yes, the game is called Flip Cup (respect to Heather). I feel sorry for someone like Jessica who goes through their entire life calling the greatest sport (yes, sport) in the world "boat races". So sad.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-09-28 00:00:00

Flip cup is one of the greatest drinking games ever. Its alot more fun if u get a huge game goin , like 9 vs. 9 or 10 vs. 10. Another key factor that wasn't mentioned earlier is that people usually race to 10 points. First team to flip all their cups gets 1 point. Enjoy yourselves ..... n' get fucked up.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-08-30 00:00:00

Personally, I fucking love this game. I've been playin it for ever, long before I heard it here and it's funny as shit. Awesome as Guys vs. Girls. We like to up the anty a little bit though. Losers take off a peice of clothing!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-06-26 00:00:00

Gotta love flip cup. Its fun girls against guys. Especially when the guys are already 1/2 drunk, thats when we girls cheat and they dont even notice it.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-05-11 00:00:00

me and my cousins challenged our aunts and uncles and even our grandma and grandpa joined in. that was fun watchin grandma flip a cup and down a beer, Thats memorable!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-05-03 00:00:00

For the guy who was whining about two shots equaling however many beers, dont be such a fucking nancy.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-29 00:00:00

We've played flip cup but without teams... it was awsome... we set up 4 cups for 4 different players, facing the cups into the center. We had to start from the edge and work our way in. Who ever got to the middle first won. Not enough people wanted to play... try it sometime!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-19 00:00:00

Actually Jessica it IS called Flip Cup. Boat Races are when you fill an ice cube tray and one person starts on one side and another starts on the other side and you see who can drink their side fastest -- through a straw!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-17 00:00:00

I just wanted to let everyone know that the game is not called flip cup!!! The name of the game is boat racing...so get it right!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-11 00:00:00

A half cup of beer, or two shots of had liquor. I think the guy who made that rule drank way too much liquor. Two shots of liquor equals about 2.75 beers, YAHOO!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-21 00:00:00

The same rules apply, except the losing team has to vote someone off their team after each round. The number of drinks on each side remains the same though, someone will drinke more than one!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-31 00:00:00

this game is so fun...we played it before i heard about it on here. its better if u start the game when everyone is already half-cut.....p.s. a little tip......it works better when the table is a little wet ... so if u spill something ...dont wipe it up....for extra fun ...girls against boys!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-31 00:00:00

used to play this at petes in west lafayette on dime pitcher night. gets you fucked up!!! very loud game and louder in the later rounds.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-02 00:00:00

A variation that we've come up with is Survivor Flip Cup. The loosing team votes off one player from their team. Usually the person who preformed the worst. They keep all the cups on the table and must drink and flip them. The way the game is played it is possible to have one on one flipping 5 or 6 cups each to win.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-14 00:00:00

Check it. Itsa beer pong $ beirut table but it is absolutely perfect for flip-cup too Respek
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-21 00:00:00

me and my friends have added a little rule to this game to make it a little bit harder at the end of each race the losing team chooses the winning teams order. the catch is that the winning team cannot rearrange their players to put the order into a line. so if you have say, 6 people on a team and you have the order well mixed they can forget it. if they forget the order then the whole team has to start over and complete it in the correct order
Posted by Anonymous 2004-07-17 00:00:00

We played this game at lunch one time...we all skipped and got coconut rum and played at the table. Definately fun as hell and gave ya a great buzz before finishing off the school day.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-06-21 00:00:00

its called "FLIPPY" CUP
Posted by Anonymous 2004-06-21 00:00:00

This is the best game ever. The competition is great and I will beat any of you. I am the "ONE HITTA QUITA".
Posted by Anonymous 2004-05-11 00:00:00

This is the best game to play ever. Everyone should play it while they are camping. It loosens everyone up and great way to meet new people around the sites
Posted by Anonymous 2004-02-20 00:00:00

you fucking schlemps. Team Vagisl are 2 time defending 4man tippy cup champs. We won the only tippy cup championships hosted by the squelch. Anyone who wants a piece of us bring it, we can't be contained or stopped.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-10 00:00:00

This game is cool, but instead, line up 5 cups with 1 beer poured equally between the 5. Start at opposite ends, drink, flip, drink, flip...first one done, wins. 38 seconds in the record here in Phoenix...at least with the people I party with.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-08 00:00:00

super fun and you get really drunk fast! my favorite game so far!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-08-17 00:00:00