Comments on Big Fat Hen Post a Comment
.... five fat females, six simple simons sitting on a stump, seven sicilian sailors sailing the seven seas sideways, eight egotistical egoists eagerly echoing egotistical extacies, nine nimberly nymphs nimberly nibbling on gnats, nuggets and nicotine. .... I slit a sheet a sheet I slit upon a slitted sheet I sit. .... Old Mrs.Hunt had a hutty cutty punt not a punt hutty cutty but a hutty cutty punt. .... I'm not a fig plucker nor a fig plucker's son but I will pluck figs 'til the fig plucker comes. .... I'm not a pheasant plucker nor a pheasant plucker's son but I will pluck pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
Posted by ssxx16 Send ssxx16 a private message Leave a public comment for ssxx16 2010-09-07 12:55:50

From what i can remember: 1982 USS JOUETT CG-29 USN; #1 fire room Boiler Tech games it goes something like this: A big fat hen. 2 walking ducks. 3 brown bears. 4 running hares. 5 red roosters. 6 Seimese sailors sailing on the 7 high seas. 7 E-LON-JIG-ATED elephants elevated to the highest point of elevation. 8 little little lilly lizards living on a little lilly lizard pad. 9 Nifty naughty nympho ninny nanny goats nibbling on a nifty naughty nympho ninny nanny goat. 10 Teeny tiny toads tried tediously to tie a tigers tail to the trunk of a TREMOUNDOUS Tangereen tree. 11 Leaping lizards, leaping long, landed in the lap of 11 lame leopards lounging lazily, laying length wise in their lier. 12 Envious elves erouniusly envisioning the extraction of their enemies evil eye. 13 Terrible trolls died drinking dear Dorthy's dead dads dire drum of deadly dandy loin diphtheria deterant daily during drinking days. 14 Fabulous figures formed from fermented frog fart fog from faraway frozen Finland. There may be more but i don't remember..... Any help Jim???
Posted by Bob L Send Bob L a private message Leave a public comment for Bob L 2008-04-24 22:51:50

five fat females fixing for a fight, six simple simons sitting on a stump, seven semese sailors sailing the seven seas in september,8 enlongated elephants elivated in an elevator eased by eskimos, 9 nympho maniac nun kneeling a nunery playing nick nacks, im not the fig plucker im the fig pluckers son, ill only pluck figs until the fig plucker comes. diff version
Posted by Anonymous 2006-02-07 00:00:00

this game rocks. I use another version but similar. although 10 is different 10 is---I'm a fig plucker, I'm a fig plucker's son, I'll pluck the figs of a fig plucker if you pluck the figs of a fig plucker's son.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-26 00:00:00

Dig the game. Have played for years with a few changes 1-4 are the same Five Fat Females Facing a Fence Six Simple Simons sitting on a Stump Seven Sadistic Sailors Sailing the Seven Seas Eight egotistical egoists echoing ideals Nine notorious nymphos nibbling nickle-esque nipples Damn fun, i tell ya. People can get tired of it after a while tho. If theyre hammered already, they just give up.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-23 00:00:00