Comments on Edward 40-Hands Post a Comment
done this in 17mins
Posted by the iron liver Send the iron liver a private message Leave a public comment for the iron liver 2008-01-19 22:01:16

I recently tried this for the 1st time. Alway seen it done, but this time wanted to do it so I did. I used Bud Light. I completed the challenge in 20 minutes and didn't wet myself. WARNING: It gets to drunk fast. 80 oz. is eqaul to about 6 1/2 12 oz cans of beer. Its not really that much. It's the fact that it all goes down in a short amount of time.
Posted by rookie Send rookie a private message Leave a public comment for rookie 2007-02-26 12:27:59

Another fun game! Gets a lot of attention at parties. I don't really have any elastic waist pants, so I usually just leave my fly down and boxers open, and fish it out with the empty 40's bottle neck. Those who are ballsy enough will just troll!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-09-19 00:00:00

Is it legal to wear diapers while playing? How many of you have tried this?
Posted by Anonymous 2006-03-03 00:00:00

Also should be noted that the point of the game is to finish in under 40 minutes. Record down here is 10 minutes.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-29 00:00:00

a couple quick notes. Putting a folded up paper towel or two between your hands and the forty will keep your fingers from freezing. Also, finish one forty completly first before starting the 2nd. You dont want to have to finish the last "almost cold" part of two different fortys.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-31 00:00:00

Best game.... EVER!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-17 00:00:00

I have a small correction on the game edward 40 hands...you can take a piss while having the 40s taped to your hands...i do it everytime i play...the key is to were either athletic shorts or sweat pants...anything with an elastic waste....finnish 1 fourty and use the tip of that to pull down your pants and pee...works everytime and you stay within limits of the game...hope you all enjoy
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-19 00:00:00