Comments on Blow Me Post a Comment
it'd be ok if there were actually skanks blowing me, and i was laying back chugging beer.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-11-13 00:00:00

its fuckin gay
Posted by Anonymous 2006-11-10 00:00:00

well as i have never played this game it sounds like tons of fun!!! i think i might have to play it at my next psrty!!! thanks for a great ideaQ!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-10-31 00:00:00

if you have a new played deck of cards then you arent going to blow shit off but if you have a really really old deck of cards you'll blow most of them off and when you get drunk fuck ill prolly end up nocking it over insted of blowing it off but other then that it just depends on who your playing it with if im fuckin blowing a deck of cards then i would want my boyfriend there so its not the only thing im blowing
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-21 00:00:00

I want to play this game with Julia. Maybe she might blow me when were done... ha ha ha
Posted by Anonymous 2005-04-30 00:00:00

didn't seem like too much fun.. felt like we should have been in a little pub somewhere in ireland or something.. really got hard when everyone started to get drunk and people couldn't sing the song to say their lives.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-30 00:00:00

This game does get entertaining, but it is a play off of a rugby drinking game. although both focus on the most important element of excessive drinking and yelling at friends, there lacks the bloody mess of hooligans pointing elbows at one another while drinking out of a rotten spit filled boot. all the same , 'tis a fine game
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-29 00:00:00

this was the worst game on he whole web....tell julie that mutherfucker
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-11 00:00:00

This game is pretty fun. Lame at first, but when you get into it, it can get pretty damn funny lol
Posted by Anonymous 2004-05-18 00:00:00

this game sucks my left nut!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-04-09 00:00:00

My girlfriends and i sing that song everytime we drink, its just hiliarious to find out theres a game connected to it
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-05 00:00:00

hey! that sounds like a cool kinda game! deffinatly going to try it out when i get together for the lasses! thanx a lot :D
Posted by Anonymous 2003-11-22 00:00:00

...that is pathetic.. i think for your own sake you should delete this game from your list, because quite frankly.. who would play it.. dumb dumb dumb
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-25 00:00:00

this song reminds me of juli micheal the funny thing is she sucks dick whens drunk and song is about her kikeish dad she sucks then a vacumm does dirt
Posted by Anonymous 2003-06-14 00:00:00

Once played it when I was still @ college, the great fun with this game is in the beginning you blow no cards or all cards so you can drink a lot, but later on you can't blow good enough, so very difficult...
Posted by Anonymous 2003-04-10 00:00:00

that drinking game is quite possibly the SHITTEST one i have ever heard of & i wasted a valuable 10 seconds of my life reading it!!!!! thank you for your time
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-12 00:00:00