Comments on Boxhead #1 Post a Comment
your a mad cunt moses and jesus outty
Posted by Anonymous 2006-11-27 00:00:00

your a mad cunt moses and jesus outty suck my big long slong
Posted by Anonymous 2006-11-27 00:00:00

This is one of the funniest drinking games on the planet, if you survive this game you are a hero ( but probably no one will be awake to acknowledge this )
Posted by Anonymous 2006-05-05 00:00:00

I've played this many times with many different peeps....one thing we like to do is sign the box(usually an empty 12pak) and I take it home with me...then bring it to the other partys.....it getts pretty worn in and tattered....but peopel love it....as soon as I show up with the box with over 200 signitures on it peoples eyes light up. Every signiture tells a story it's great fun.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-06-30 00:00:00

This game goes off. I especially enjoy the pole dancing rule we have incorprated. It brings much pleasure and enjoyment. (Note. if no pole, replave with mop).
Posted by Anonymous 2004-08-13 00:00:00

I havn't played this yet but it sounds off the heezy I know me and my peoples are game enough
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-28 00:00:00

definetley the funnest drinking game i have ever played! rules are easy, and people get wasted!! if you have never played, play it now.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-03 00:00:00

Sounds like a cool, fun game. Reminds me a lot of that other one on the top ten, Rez-a-Roller, though. Just not quite as complicated. Then again, Rez-a-Roller is a variation of Three Man anyway. Gotta love how these games develop! Anyways, keep up the good work, creator.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-11-21 00:00:00

I've only read the rules to this game and it sounds kick ass......off to play now!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-27 00:00:00

This has to be the best game ever. I have played it many a times, and always had the best time of my life.
Posted by Talon52 Send Talon52 a private message Leave a public comment for Talon52 2003-05-22 00:00:00