Comments on Titanic Post a Comment
i guess ur right but i still fucked ur mom the other nite right in the ass n i have to say it was fuckin unreal n i guess its a good thing u dont have to spell as a pharmacist...lol im rich bitch
Posted by Anonymous 2006-10-11 00:00:00

i forgot if its such a gay game what the fuck u doin on it lookin at it unless ur gay o shit burrrrrrrnnnnnnnn pussy u cant hit me through the computer hahahahahahaha
Posted by Anonymous 2006-10-11 00:00:00

do the same with maverick in topgun.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-10-03 00:00:00

Trust me don't play this game if you can't stand hangovers, late nights, or waking up in strange peoples beds
Posted by Anonymous 2006-09-29 00:00:00

Wow...way to overreact... ...and spell horribly incorrect. hahaha I'd suggest chugging your beer during the part where Jack sketches Rose. Hopefully that's not on another site or anything. If so, sorry and I hope they're more mature than these guys. CIAO
Posted by Anonymous 2006-08-17 00:00:00

How about you guys not make a shitty game for a shitty movie? If anything, it should be a shot of 151 for each second you let that movie play before realizing how gay you are for drinking to that movie.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-07-22 00:00:00

thats our game u stole that shit from us u just replaced fabrezo wit fuckin rose n jack thats our game i know thats not a common thing ur stalkin me u sick fuck
Posted by Anonymous 2006-05-14 00:00:00

n its not that rose n jack fag shit its everytime u see that italian frebzo u might think u dont see him that much but u do trust me n everytime u do u chug ur beer n goes teh same wit everytime u see titanic thats how u get real fucked up play it the man way n then tell me how u like it u get so shit faced u dont even care its a 3 hour piece of shit
Posted by Anonymous 2006-05-14 00:00:00

the big problem with this game is that you have to sit through 3 hours of crap when you want to get drunk
Posted by Anonymous 2006-03-13 00:00:00