Comments on California Kings #1 Post a Comment
good times with this game... it's great because every turn is interesting and there's room for personaliziing
Posted by Anonymous 2006-11-08 00:00:00

Do basically the same thing except right down numbers from 1- 15 on jenga pieces, use the same rules that you use for kings. Another good thing to have is a slave card where the person who picks it chooses a slave and that slave has to do anything you say (within reason) such as jump in the lake, get me another beer or something. Anyways play jenga like you regularly would and the person to tip the jenga things over looses and has to drink their whole drink. Another good rule is to rotate drinks so that you are drinking someone elses drink, it gets you drunk so much faster. You can change the amount of numbers you put on the pieces to fit the rules you play with.
Posted by Anonymous 2006-08-23 00:00:00

2 is thumbs 3 for me 4 for whores 5 pour some beer into cup placed inside the ring 6 for dicks 7 to heavens 8 grab a date 9 bust a rhyme 10 is sentences (each person adds a word to sentence but must repeat everything said) J is categories Q is questions K is make up a rule A waterfall! *** person who picks last 5 must drink the cup in the middle of the ring!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-07-28 00:00:00

I play ring of fire-its kinda similar to this. 2-you(pick someone to drink) 3-me(you drink) 4-whores(girls drink) 5-social(everyone drinks) 6-dicks(guys drink) 7-heaven(last person with both hands in the air drinks) 8-date(pick someone to drink w/you) 9-rhyma(everyone must rhyme) 10-category(pick a category) J-rule(make any rule you want - no pointing is a good one!) Q-question(you must answer every question with a question, if you dont you drink!) K-add to the cup A-waterfall! if you break the ring around the cup, you have to drink. we usually do 2 shots or 2 big gulps for anyone who breaks the ring - greatest game ever!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-07-22 00:00:00

ı was named after the drink so ı gt ıt ın my blood bt this game is gettın me soooo drunkkkk awesomeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! kings up queens down...
Posted by Anonymous 2006-06-03 00:00:00

i played this game at uni but we called it ring of fire
Posted by Anonymous 2006-05-20 00:00:00

the best for me is to start a rhyme with either orange or purple. Any other good ones?
Posted by Anonymous 2006-05-02 00:00:00

So much fun you will get wasted and get it on!! haha
Posted by Anonymous 2006-04-06 00:00:00

we call this game circle of death. a-waterfall, k-category, q-queen question, j-social, 10-ten ten do it again, 9-nine nine bust a rhyme, all lower cards are red take, black give. makes for a hell of a good time
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-22 00:00:00

This is such an awesome Game!!! Beware, you will end up Drunk!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2006-01-16 00:00:00

i am in the 100 beer club
Posted by Anonymous 2005-12-05 00:00:00

I love this game and play it every chance i get, our rules are a bit different but bassically the same, one night wen everyone went 2 take a piss we topped the cup up with brandy and sum whiskey so it was really strong thank god i didn't hav 2 drink it.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-11-19 00:00:00

In Maine we do this a little differently. We call it King's Cup for starters and here are our rules. 2-for you(give 2 drinks to anyone), 3-for me(take 3 drinks), 4-to the floor(everyone touches the floor last person to do so drinks), 5-to the sky(everyone raises a hand last person to do so drinks), 6-for the chicks(all the girls take a drink, 7-never have i ever(person who drew the 7 says something they've never done everyone who has done it drinks, 8-with a mate(you have to take at least 1 drink then you can give out 7 other drinks either to one person or split up how you would like), 9-categorey(person who drew the 9 makes up a categorey such as national newspapers the everyone in the circle goes around naming as many as they can, when someone finally can't think of one they drink), 10-for the men(the men take a drink), Jack-rhyme time(the person who drew the jack says a phrase then the next person has to say a phrase in which the last word rhymes with the person before them last word...such as: "i went on a blind date" "it felt like fate"...and so on), Queen-question(draw the queen and automatically ask anyone playing a random question, they can only say another questions to another person in return, if anyone at any point answers a question, they drink), King-waterfall(yes the game is called kings cup but who wants to drink a mixture of beer, vodka, coffee brandy, and smirnoff?? not us! so for a king we do a waterfall), Ace-make a rule(the person who drew the ace can make any rule he/she wants and everyone has to follow it the whole game, if anyone breaks the rule they drink each time they break it...a good one when already drunk is no laughing, or no putting your hands together)...so thats how we play and it's tons of fun and a really great social game...cheers!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-10-20 00:00:00

sounds sweet
Posted by Anonymous 2005-07-08 00:00:00

Spread cards face-down around a large cup. Draw in clockwise order. A "drink" is a normal sip. - Ace - Waterfall - EVERYBODY begins to CHUG. You can't stop until the person to your RIGHT has stopped. He/she who draws may stop first. - 2 - You 2 drinks for you - 3 - me - 3 drinks for me - 4- whores - chicks drink (obviously) - 5 - thumb master - put your thumb on the table last one to do so has to drink - 6 - Dicks - guys drink (obviously) - 7 - moose master - like thumb master but put ur thumbs on your head like moose horns - 8 - pick a date - pick someone else to drink with you. - 9 - Rhyme - He/she who draws says a sentence. The person to his/her LEFT must rhyme with the last word in the original sentence. This continues in clockwise order. Rhyming words may not be repeated. If you repeat a word or can't think of one, you drink. - 10 - Category - He/she who draws thinks of a category, like "Simpsons Characters." Then, he/she says one, like "Homer." Then, the person to his/her LEFT must think of another one, like "Bart." This continues in clockwise order. If you repeat an item or can't think of one, you drink. - Jack - make a rule (anything goes) - Queen - question master - if anyone answers the question asked by the "question master" has to drink - King - We don't call it "kings" for nothing. He/she who draws the first, second and third king pours some of his/her drink into the "large cup" whoever draws the fourth king must POUND the contents of the "large cup." Drawing the fourth king marks the end of the game.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-05-05 00:00:00

wow. they were not kidding when they rated this game deadly. we played 3 rounds of it last saturday, and there wasn't a sober player in the bunch...the hang overs? ouch! so why am i dying to play again? lol...so much fun and so addictive. when u get stuck w. that cup-o-death (which i did our first game) it is the worst experience in the world...thank god we didn't allow beer in the cup, otherwise i am positive puking would have ensued...
Posted by Anonymous 2005-05-02 00:00:00

i play close to the same rules but here are our cards for playing before u start tho u put a big cup in the middle of the table and all the cards are face down around the cup spread out A-bathroom, no one can go unless they have the card 2-give 2, give 2 to someone of u can split them up 3- ADD TO THE CUP, add a little bit of whatever your drinking into the cup 4-Ryhme, the one who got the card chooses a word and then everyone has to think of another word that sounds similar 5-Rule, make a rule that everyone has to follow and if they mess up then they drink, example: take the "bitch" off, say the "bitch" is a little fairy god mother the sits on the side of the cup and when u go to take a drink you have to take her off and when your done you have toi put her back on, but if u forget to do either of these u drink again 6-Story, say one word then every one has to say the word(s) that were said before them. ex: on person says "once", then the next person has to say that word then whatever word they choose to say "once upon" get it? 7-Nick Names, make a nick name and if u or someone else doesnt call them by it during the game then u drink 8-Fuck A Moose, throw ur hands up to the side of ur head to make horns and yell fuck a moose and last one has to drink 9-Thumbs, put ur thumbs on the table and last one to have their thumbs on the table and yell "thumbs" drinks 10-Waterfall, the person who picks up the card starts the waterfall but everyone starts drinking at the same time but no one can put down the drink before the person in front of them(order of picking cards) puts their drink down J-Guys drink Q-Gurls drink K-Drink the cup
Posted by Anonymous 2005-03-25 00:00:00

If you are looking for a good game to play with a few friends this is your best bet. By far the best drinking game I have ever played.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-02-13 00:00:00

This is my favorite games to play. My friends and I play the game every weekend but we are running out of new rules, nerver have i ever, and categories. If you have any cool ones email me.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-27 00:00:00

me and my buddies play the same game at school ( go BOILERS ) but here its called "circle of death"
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-27 00:00:00

cali kings kicks ass advice is to play with the opposite sex and when u pick up a king make rules like if u touch the table u have to remove an article of clothing. the game gets very intense very quickly.
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-17 00:00:00

Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-17 00:00:00

same rules except for whoever picked up the last king, as well as pouring part of their drink into the cup, also becomes the bitch and must get all drinks for everyone else and may only be referred to as bitch
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-03 00:00:00

This is even better than the original Kings!! Props to whom ever made these games up!!!
Posted by Anonymous 2005-01-01 00:00:00

Number 8 is RELATE...whoever picks the card chooses a topic that people have to relate to...kind of like it says for number 10, but 10 is RULES like the Thumb Master, or no swearing, can't say names, etc...
Posted by Anonymous 2004-12-03 00:00:00

Me and my friends play a similar game, but we had 7 as a bathroom pass to make it interesting. The person can hold on to the pass as long as they wished, or could give it to someone as long as they did something specified by the pass giver.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-27 00:00:00

I live in Cali and this is the greatest game of all time! you learn so much about people with "never have I ever" its such a blast!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-11-08 00:00:00

making rules is lots of fun. one of the best/worst ones was when a guy I was playing with made a rule that everytime he drank, the girls had to drink. some of us ladies got too drunk to remember this rule, so we kept making the kid drink which made us drink, too. Led to lots of fun other fun rules, making two people wrestle for the last beer/mike's hard/waffle/anything
Posted by Anonymous 2004-09-26 00:00:00

Where's the classic "never have I ever..." that always gets everyone really good???
Posted by Anonymous 2004-07-04 00:00:00

This is the greatest game ever!!! i got the fourth king and we had a beer, rum, and a jello shot! nasty as hell, but worth playing the game for.
Posted by Anonymous 2004-03-24 00:00:00

I think California Kings is the first drinkin game I learned in America. I stayed 6 month there, I´m actually living in Germany; it was an exchange. But this game.. oh well, I got even wasted with that american-watered-down-beer :) I think it´s the best game ever, you can play it with everything, with hard stuff, or just beer, you´ll be wasted. Just let me give you a tip: If you want to make this game fun, don´t just take little sips, chug a little of the beer. :p Greeez from Germany. Lene
Posted by Anonymous 2004-02-28 00:00:00

Im from california and this really is the best game out there. Every apartment/house/room I know has its own set of house rules (all a little different). Since there are only 3 kings to contribute to the kings cup, the best way to make for an exciting and fear-filled finish is to: MAKE AN ANTE!!! at the beginning of the game where everyone that plays has to add a little to the cup to start it off. be afraid...be very afraid
Posted by Anonymous 2004-02-22 00:00:00

I gave a party at my house a couple of years ago, and invited people from all of my different social circles. This game brought everyone together, we had such a great time and even though everyone was so different, they got along playing this, because it opens up conversation and is really freaking awesome!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-02-12 00:00:00

2- fuck you (tell anyone to drink) 3- fuck me (person who drew drinks) 4- whores (all the girls drink) 5- social (everyone drinks) 6- dicks (all the guys drink) 7- never have i ever (say never have i ever...then something you have never done... whoever has done it must drink. a great way to bring people out or find out some nasty stuff about people) 8- masturbate (last person to make the gesture of masturbating drinks) 9- rhyme time (goes around until someone fucks up) 10- thumbmaster jack- sentences (each person adds a word to make a sentence) Ex. #1 tom #2 tom is #3 tom is a #4 tom is a fag queen- questions (goes around until someone fucks up) king- rule (whoever draws this card gets to make a rule... no pointing is a good one ace- avalanche (same as waterfall)
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-22 00:00:00

i love this game it is great!
Posted by Anonymous 2004-01-09 00:00:00

Great game but everyone & they're mother has diff. rules.....Its called KINGS in Maryland TOWSON UNIV....red 2/3-take,black 2/3-give,4-four fingers down(last one drinks)5-is for guys,6-is for chicks,7-heaven (halo & last one drinks),9-busta rhyme,10-waterfall(social),jack-category,queen-questions,ace-make a rule
Posted by Anonymous 2003-11-11 00:00:00

I played this game before the rules were similar except the name of the game was BUSTA RHYMES!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-10-09 00:00:00

I used to play this game at parties in college and I forgot the name of it and many of the rules. I'm so glad I found it, cause it's one of my favorites and I've been trying to show my current buddies how to play. I really like rhyming and category.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-09-23 00:00:00

I played a variation of this game in college with about 20-30 people and 2 decks of cards ergo 7 different drinks in the cup. Some people had beer, some had mixed drinks with hard liquor, then there were those with frozen drinks and drinks with milk. A word of advice to those who have never played this before, don't play with more than 6-8 people and certainly not 2 decks! Trust me! I speak from experience!
Posted by Anonymous 2003-07-23 00:00:00

Closest I can get is 'lozenge'
Posted by Anonymous 2003-07-20 00:00:00

Be careful of the waterfall... I was at the very end of this in a table of 10 people!!! We also didn't have the center cup, we didn't need it
Posted by Anonymous 2003-07-09 00:00:00

We play this game, but with different rules. We use other games when you draw the cards - like Fuzzy Duck and Fuck Me, instead of just drinking. Once I had to drink a combo of Vodka, water, Bourbon and beer from the centre cup. EEEEEWWWWW!!!!! I suggest that no one ever, ever does that ever. Unless you're looking to vomit that is...
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-14 00:00:00

Ace: social (everyone drinks) 2's: are for you (pick someone to drink) 3's: for me (meaning yourself) 4's: for whores (meaning girls) 5's: Waterfall!!!!! 6 is: for dicks (guys) 7: Question (ask someone a question, making eye contact w/the person, continutie till someone screws up) 8: pick a "date" to drink with you 9: Bust a rhyme! (go in a circle) 10: Category (pick a category, go in a circle Jack's: Back (the person before you) Queen's: Foward (the person after you) King's: Same rules apply Same idea, but better!!! Let me know what you think.....
Posted by Anonymous 2003-03-07 00:00:00

this is the best drinking game ever made. period.
Posted by Anonymous 2003-02-21 00:00:00

We play this game at Stonehill College, but we call it "Fotch." There is also the rule that the players must also say "Fotch!" before every sip, or else they have to drink again. It's fun and a lot of people can play. And if you want to get the person next to you drunk: when you have to do rhymes, say anything that ends with "orange" or "purple." NOTHING rhymes with either of those.
Posted by Anonymous 2002-12-31 00:00:00