This can be played with as little as 2 people. Somebody picks a letter to start with. The first person has to start out a conversation with the first letter of their sentence being the letter you picked to start with. Then it keeps going to the next person who has to make up something related to the conversation and it has to be started with the next letter. If a person takes more than 5 seconds they must take a shot.
- 1st person: My car was stolen yesterday
- 2nd person: No way
- 3rd person: Ours has the club so that won't happen to us
- 1st person: Perhaps I should get the club
- 2nd person: Question is where do you get it?
- 3rd person: Randall's hardware sells it
- And so on and so on!