|Play with any type of alchoholic beverage.
The rules are fairly simple, but remember Ben-Hur is an epic so if you want to be standing by the end I'd avoid shots!!
Drink one if:
- A Roman soldier is seen
- There is a large crowd scene
- There is a scene involving slaves (drink 2 if Ben Hur is involved)
- There is a religious reference (any, drink 2 if the reference is about Jesus)
Drink two if:
- Charleton Heston looks angry
- Ben Hur saves someones life or helps someone
- The scenery is obviously fake
- Any actor gives the 'Oh my God you have leprosy!' (drink 3 if it's Ben Hur) face
Drink three when:
- You see Jesus
- A charioteer crashes and burns!!
- Ben Hur has an argument with a Roman
- Ben Hur kisses a girl
Drink everything in sight when:
- Bens mother and sister are cured of leprosy!!!