|Everyone starts off by rolling one die till someone rolls a three. This person then becomes the three man. The game then proceeds around the circle with people taking turns rolling the dice. The dice are only passed when someone rolls something that does not require drinking. Here is what each roll means:
When dice total:
- 3: Whoever is the three man must drink. If the three man rolls this then he may pass the title to a person of his choosing.
- 7: Person to the right of "roller" drinks
- 9: Person across from "roller" drinks
- 10: Social...everyone drinks
- 11: Person to the left of "roller" drinks
Other dice combinations:
- 4 & 1: Whoever rolls this become the Thumb-Master. They can place their thumb on the table whenever they want. The last person to do this must drink. The Thumb-Master can only change when someone else rolls a 4 & 1.
- Doubles: When someone rolls double they give the dice to someone of their choosing. This person rolls the dice and must drink for that many seconds. The dice may be given to two people instead of giving both to just one person.
At any time during the game the three man can be told to drink. However the person currently rolling may not tell the three man to drink. If he does he must drink.