|This game is best played with 4 or more players. Take a regular deck of 52 cards and spread them around on the table randomly. One person draws first and the card they draw determines what they do:
- Ace - Question Card. You look at a person and ask them a question. They don't even have to know that you drew an ace. You ask them a question and they must respond by asking a question to another person, NOT the one that asked them. This continues until someone messes up and that person must drink 5 drinks.
- King - Finish what's left of your beer
- Queen - Make a rule to the game (i.e. every time I drink, the person to my right must match that amount of drinks)
- Jack - The Thumb-Man. This is the fun part of the game. Whoever draws the Thumb-Man Card, is the Thumb-Man. Whenever he feels like it, he sticks out his thumb (during other people's turns, when someone is not paying attention, etc). It must be visible to everyone but not necessarily over exaggerated. The last person to notice must take 5 drinks.
- 10 - I never card. You must say something that you have never done. If someone has done it, they must drink.
- 9 - I always card. Opposite of an I never card.
- 8 - Person to your right drinks 3 drinks
- 7 - Person to your left drinks 3 drinks
- 6 - Play reverses from clockwise to counter-clockwise or viseversa
- 5 - Distribute 5 drinks to the other players in any order and any amount.
- 4 - Drink 2, distrubute 2
- 3 - Drink 3 drinks
- 2 - Drink 2 drinks
It might be handy to print this out, this game get you blitzed pretty fast... :)