|Spread cards face-down around a large cup. Draw in clockwise order. A "drink" is a normal sip.
- Ace - Social - He/she who draws proposes a toast and everyone drinks.
- 2-6 - Black (Clubs & Spades) - TAKE the card's value in drinks.
- 2-6 - Red (Hearts & Diamonds) - GIVE the card's value in drinks. The total may be split-up between multiple players.
- 7 - Waterfall - EVERYBODY begins to CHUG. You can't stop until the person to your RIGHT has stopped. He/she who draws may stop first.
- 8 - Thumb Master - He/she who draws puts his/her thumb on the table. The last person to do so drinks.
- 9 - Rhyme - He/she who draws says a sentence. The person to his/her LEFT must rhyme with the last word in the original sentence. This continues in clockwise order. Rhyming words may not be repeated. If you repeat a word or can't think of one, you drink.
- 10 - Category - He/she who draws thinks of a category, like "Simpsons Characters." Then, he/she says one, like "Homer." Then, the person to his/her LEFT must think of another one, like "Bart." This continues in clockwise order. If you repeat an item or can't think of one, you drink.
- Jack - Guys drink - A toast is often included.
- Queen - Ladies drink - A toast is often included.
- King - We don't call it "kings" for nothing. He/she who draws the first, second and third king pours some of his/her drink into the "large cup" AND comes up with a rule that must be obeyed for the rest of the game, like "no showing your teeth" or "no saying 'drink,' 'drank' or 'drunk'." Anyone in violation of a rule drinks. He/she who draws the fourth king must POUND the contents of the "large cup." Drawing the fourth king marks the end of the game.
Drawing the fourth king is a FATE WORSE THAN DEATH if there are a combination of beverages in the "large cup," like beer, wine cooler and vodka. In fact, some players insist that only beer be poured into the cup; but they don't have the love for the game.